Regional Internships in Australia - Shaping Your Career and Future
Looking for jobs and internships in Regional Australia? An Internship in Regional Australia can provide you with the experience you need to boost your career profile and job prospects in Regional Australia!
Internships in Regional Australia Available in
New South Wales | Victoria | Western Australia | Queensland | South Australia | Northern Territory | ACT | Tasmania
Kick-Start Your Career with a
12-Week Internship in Regional Australia today!
During your Regional Internships Program, you will gain industry experience in your field and enhance your skills to increase your confidence when applying for jobs. An internship in Regional Australia will help you secure more job interviews and job offers and network your way to your dream job.
We have helped over 1000 students and graduates start amazing careers in Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Marketing, and Health Sciences with top companies in Regional Australia.
How do Regional Internships
Help you get jobs in Regional Australia quickly?
Companies located in regional parts of Australia want Job-Ready graduates with proven industry experience. They are looking to hire the best graduates for internships and jobs in Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, Data Science, and Marketing.
The Internships in Regional Australia Program has helped hundreds of graduates just like you get high-paying jobs throughout Regional Australia.
Our Regional Internships Program Includes:
Gain 12 weeks of professional experience and build your skills as an intern with one of the best companies in Regional Australia.
Get Hired 4x Faster
An Internship in Regional Australia will give you the opportunity to network with senior professionals in some of Regional Australia’s top companies. As an Intern, you have a 92% chance of securing employment with your host company.
Regional Australia Internship Experience
Get hands-on industry experience as an Intern in your field with a top company in Regional Australia to enhance your skills and become proficient in industry-demanded software and technology.
Gain 12 weeks of real-world experience to help you secure a job faster in Regional Australia in areas like Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Marketing!
Your Internship in Regional Australia will add value to your Resume and Linkedin profile, which will help you get more interviews and give you a competitive edge.
Popular Types of
Regional Australia Internship Opportunities!
Regional Software Development Internships
- Designing software programs using cutting-edge software development tools, to meet the needs of clients
- Testing existing software applications to find bugs and fix UI/UX issues
- Assisting Senior Developers with web and software application enhancement projects
- Building TSQL queries and tables to enhance the database
- Practical experience working with Senior Software Developers to create new web applications for real-world clients around Australia
- Experience with different programming languages, such as Java, CSS, JSON and XML
- Skills in using Jira to manage projects across the full SDLC
- Experience creating large-scale web applications for clients in finance, retail and insurance
This exciting 12-week Regional Internship in Software Development will provide you with the experience you need to fast-track your career. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about our Regional Internships in Australia Program, please click the button below to book your free Regional Internships in Australia Consultation.
Regional IT Support Internships
- Maintaining IT infrastructure and network systems, and providing assistance to clients facing hardware and software application issues
- Logging faults in the job ticket system and attempting to troubleshoot issues before raising with L2 support teams
- Providing technical assistance to end-users facing issues with PCs, Laptop and Mobile devices
- Learning systems such as Team Viewer and Remedy to manage system faults
- Resolving IT Support issues via phone, in person, and electronically for clients
- Installing and configuring Windows Server, setting up Active Directory, and helping clients with access to systems
- How to resolve technical issues with networks and applications in a timely manner for clients
- Deep technical skills in installing and configuring Windows Servers
- Abilities to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot Office 365 and Windows 10 software issues
- How to set up and optimise Active Directory for end-users
- A deep understanding of the ITIL framework
- A deep understanding of network systems, Virtualisation and setting up wireless communications
This valuable 3-month Regional IT Support Internship will provide you with high-quality industry experience. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about our Regional Internships in Australia Program, please click the button below to book your free Regional Internships in Australia Consultation.
Regional Accounting & Finance Internships
- Preparing BAS reports and providing quarterly analysis
- Reconciling bank transactions and accounts
- Accounts payable – process invoices, schedule payments and send remittances
- Accounts receivable – raise invoices, allocate funds
- Supporting the Finance team to develop and maintain account records
- Assisting Senior Accountants with month-end closing activities, including preparing the monthly balance sheet
- Liaising with external stakeholders, such as banks and the ATO
- How to prepare financial statements using financial data from clients
- How to apply financial information to formulate tax strategy, as well as forecasting, budgeting, and future decision-making
- How to communicate and disseminate financial information to clients
- Experience using Xero and MYOB for invoices, bank reconciliation and reports
This Regional Accounting & Finance Internships Program will provide you with 12 weeks of exciting, practical experience to pursue your dream career. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about our Regional Internships in Australia Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Regional Engineering Internships
- Working with Senior Engineers to plan and execute engineering projects related to design, construction, testing, production and maintenance
- Planning and designing detailed engineering drawings
- Designing, testing and prototyping systems (power, electrical, mechanical and electronics)
- Monitoring and maintaining machines, buildings and software systems
- Troubleshooting and identifying potential risk in the design of buildings, software and other structures
- Supervising engineering inspections, quality checks and prepare documentation
- Experience using software applications such as AutoCAD, CostX, MATLAB and Solidworks
- Skills such as, project management, engineering design and computer modelling
- An understanding of manufacturing processes, robotics and quality control systems
- Experience with LEAN process improvement and manufacturing
This exciting Regional Engineering Internships provides you with 12 weeks of industry experience to pursue your dream job in Engineering. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about our Regional Internships in Australia Program, please click the button below to book your free Regional Internships in Australia Consultation.
Companies Who Have Hired Interns in Regional Australia
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies!
Our Success Stories
Marketing Coordinator, Sydney
How does the
Regional Internships in Australia Program work?
Everything you need to know about Regional Internships in Australia!
Regional Internships in Australia – FAQs
If you’re looking to get hands-on work experience and internships in Regional Australia, it’s a great time to move to a regional area!
Many industries in regional Australia are facing a significant skills shortage caused by Covid-19. As a result, regional companies are actively seeking graduates to fill these positions.
Having said that, getting an internship in regional Australia isn’t easy!
It’s generally harder and more complicated to get an internship placement in regional Australia because:
- There are less opportunities
- Companies may not be willing to employ people who don’t have PR or Citizenship
- You may need to relocate to that particular regional area before you secure your internship
- There may already be intern candidates in that particular regional area before you arrive
However, there are companies in Regional Australia who offer internships and jobs in IT, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, HR and Biotechnology.
While they are hard to get, regional internships give you access to some of the best career opportunities and can open up possibilities for migration and permanent residency in Australia.
An internship in Regional Australia is a great way to gain first-hand industry experience in your field.
You will join a company in your field for 12 weeks to develop deep technical skills and put your theoretical knowledge into practice. If you perform well on your Regional Internship program, you have the option of getting hired by your host company.
Regional internships provide students and graduates with amazing opportunities for direct employment and sponsorship in Australia.
An Internship in regional Australia with a top company prepares you for employment in your field. Your host company provides real-world experience and will help you build your confidence for employment. Regional Internships are a beneficial stepping stone for you, no matter which career pathway you choose to take.
A Regional Internships in Australia Program gives you direct access to the best industry professionals in the market. An internship in Regional Australia is largely a learning experience that gives you the potential for employment and sponsorship!
Your Regional Internships in Australia Program will also help you get hands-on experience in your specific industry area of expertise and will improve your soft skills. Regional Internships give you the opportunity to network with people within your industry and make new connections that can enhance your potential for employment and sponsorship.
Career Success Australia offers many internship programs across Australia, ranging from Engineering to IT to Marketing.
Securing regional internships is a lot harder than getting internships in capital cities and metropolitan areas. That’s simply because there are more companies and opportunities in non-regional locations. However, it’s not impossible!
Career Success Australia is committed to helping students and graduates find internships in regional areas to help with sponsorship and migration. While the process is tough, and internships opportunities in regional Australia are limited, we can help.
Many companies in Regional Australia host internships as a way of training and recruiting fresh graduates. Doing an internship in Regional Australia after you graduate will be a stepping stone to prepare you for the world of work and may even land you employment!
Getting an Internship is a great way to get work experience. Start looking for an internship in Regional Australia today!
When you do an Internship in Regional Australia, you will get to work alongside experienced professionals in your field.
You will be assigned to real-world projects in your field where you will gain practical hands-on experience. As an Intern, you will gain confidence by working in a team setting and get to apply your theoretical knowledge to industry projects.
During your internship, you’ll also be setting goals that will help you to learn and develop both your professional and technical skills.
As an intern, you’ll be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects, depending on your industry. During your internship, you can ask your supervisor for feedback and track your progress.
An internship in Regional Australia is a stepping stone into employment. It’s experience that helps propel your career forward. It will also look good on your Resume and let employers know that you’ve had previous work experience.
If you can arrange 3-4 days from your study schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time Regional Internship in Australia. You can also do a full-time Regional Internship in Australia during semester break or holidays.
When you complete a Regional Internship in Australia while you study, you can apply knowledge from your degree and what you have been learning at uni/TAFE to real-world projects.
A Regional Internship in Australia during or after your study is a good choice if you want to secure employment in Regional Australia.
The sooner you do your internship, the better!
The best time to do it would be before you graduate, as this will give you the opportunity to use the skills and knowledge that you’ve learnt during university. It also means that you will have industry experience as a graduate and be more prepared for full-time employment.
However, you can also do an internship in Regional Australia after you graduate. An internship in Regional Australia is a good opportunity to gain industry-specific work experience.
Internships in Regional Australia can be paid, but most of them are unpaid.
Some regional host companies provide interns with a stipend. The focus of an internship in Regional Australia is to gain experience and to develop your understanding of the industry you’re working in.
It can be difficult to get a job as a graduate if you don’t have industry experience. An internship in Regional Australia will help you gain experience, so that you are able to get a job. If you perform well during your internship, your host company may offer employment!
Doing an unpaid regional internship isn’t easy and you may need to pick up part-time work over the weekend to cover your expenses.
The number one thing employers and recruiters want is industry experience which is what an internship will give you. Most employers value experience over qualifications, so an internship is an important element to your job searching strategy.
Yes! Most Regional Internships in Australia are considered learning experiences by Universities.
Once your Regional Internship in Australia has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your Regional Internships in Australia Program is designed to give you practical hands-on experience before you graduate. Ideally, your Regional Internship in Australia will involve working on a real-world project with an industry-specific company, allowing you to gain hands-on experience and apply your skills in a practical setting.
Have a chat to your University about industry placement credits if you complete a Regional Internship in Australia during your course.