Get Biotechnolgy Internships to Fast-track your Career in Australia
Looking for a career in Biotechnology? Biotechnology Internships in Australia give you hands-on laboratory experience in Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology, which can enhance your job prospects!
Kick-Start Your Career with a
12-Week Biotechnology Internship today!
This exciting 3-month Biotechnology Internships Program gives you the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge to real-world projects. Biotechnology Internships are an excellent way to enhance your skills in performing DNA/RNA detection, PCR analysis, specimen handling and processing, instrumentation and equipment maintenance, and Laboratory Information Management Systems.
We have helped 1000+ Biotechnology, Food Science and Analytical Chemistry students and graduates start amazing careers. We can help you with practical Internships in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical Science!
How can an Internship in Biotechnology
Help you get Biotechnology jobs quickly?
This includes internship experience working in a regulated GMP laboratory, bacteriology, and virology testing, following SOPs, and using methods of testing, such as PCR.
Our Biotechnology Internships Program Includes:
Gain 12 weeks of experience working as a Biotechnology Intern in a regulated GMP laboratory in Australia. Work alongside leading Biotechnology professionals who will guide you on real-world Biotechnology projects.
Get Hired 4x Faster
Our Biotechnology Internships Program offers opportunities to work with senior Biotechnology professionals in some of Australia’s best biotechnology firms. As a Biotechnology Intern, you have a 92% chance of securing full-time employment with your host company.
Get hands-on, technical experience as a Biotechnology Intern and gain experience in bacteriology and virology testing, following SOPs and using methods of testing, such as PCR and sample preparation.
Gain 12 weeks of essential experience in a laboratory during your Biotechnology Internships Program. This includes practical biotechnology internship experience which will help you get a job faster!
Biotechnology Internship Opportunities!
- Developing and designing research procedures and studies
- Creating protein drugs through the manipulation and mutation of DNA
- Maintaining laboratory equipment to ensure it produces proper and accurate data
- Synthesising and handling dangerous chemicals in a lab under safe laboratory practices
- A deep understanding of how bacteria can positively affect food production and waste treatment
- How to cross-breed plants to achieve or enhance desired genetic characteristics
- A deep understanding of Laboratory Quality Control and OH&S Lab Guidelines as well as media preparation
This exciting 3-month Biotechnology Internships Program is a great opportunity for aspiring Biotechnology students or graduates. To be considered, you need to be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
- Performing tests and studying microscopic organisms that cause infection
- Identifying and tracking the development of micro-organisms and other samples
- Developing medicine, vaccines and other medical procedures for the prevention of spreading disease
- Managing and monitoring laboratory tasks, such as preparing micro-organisms and other samples for testing
- Repeating specific experiments to ensure the accuracy of data
- A deep understanding of microscopic organisms that cause infection, such as viruses and bacteria
- Knowledge of Biological Quality Control and how to apply it in a lab-based environment
- How to use molecular methods and aseptic techniques to prepare samples and perform experiments
This amazing 12-week Microbiology Internships Program will help you pursue your career in the Biotechnology industry. To be considered, you need to be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Lab Support Analyst Internships
- Maintaining and monitoring all scientific equipment to ensure a safe and working laboratory
- Calibrating laboratory equipment and performing laboratory housekeeping duties
- Performing analysis on refinery process samples and streams
- Interpreting the scientific data results from performed experiments and analysis
- A deep understanding of quality processes for scientific experiments
- Experience using Lab Management Software, such as Lab Master
- Experience using scientific equipment to analyse organic matter
- How to ensure GMP in a laboratory setting
This 12-week Lab Support Analyst Internships Program is a great opportunity for aspiring students and graduates looking for experience in the Biotechnology industry! To be considered, you need to be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Lab Technician Internships
- Maintaining and monitoring laboratory instruments and equipment
- Supporting scientific investigation through the operation of laboratory tasks and maintenance of the laboratory
- Recording and analysing data from scientific experiments to compile into a report
- Preparing testing samples and specimens for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using Qubit, TapeStation, and BioAnalyses
- Experience using scientific instruments such as MiSeq, NextSeq 500,and NovaSeq 6000
- Experience using a Laboratory Management System
This rewarding 3-month Lab Technician Internships Program can help you pursue your career as a Junior Lab Technician! To be considered, you need to be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Analytical Chemist Internships
- Performing laboratory research and tests on raw materials
- Developing chemical products and processes
- Designing instruments for analytical chemistry
- Handling dangerous chemicals and liquids
- Defining and isolating chemical samples
- A deep understanding of OH&S Lab Guidelines
- Familiarity with gas and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), ion chromatography, electrochromatography and spectroscopy
- A deep understanding of Laboratory Quality Control and approved laboratory procedures
This valuable 12-week Analytical Chemist Internships Program will provide you with the professional experience to pursue a career in the Biotechnology industry. To be considered, you need to be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Our Success Stories
Lab Assistant, Melbourne
Companies Who Have Hired Our Biotechnology Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
How does the
Biotechnology Internships Program work?
After your Biotechnology Internship preparation, we contact suitable host companies in the Biotechnology industry and arrange interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your Biotechnology Internship!
We continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
After Your Internship
We encourage your Host Company to hire you. But, if you miss out, we can continue to help you find a job through our one-on-one Career Coaching.
Everything you need to know about Biotechnology Internships!
Biotechnology Internships Program – FAQs
The Biotechnology Internships Program will give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs with biotechnology companies and laboratories in Australia.
A Biotechnology Internship gives you direct access to work under Senior Biotechnology professionals in the market. Learn from experienced Biotechnology professionals who will train you and guide you to gain real-world Biotechnology experience.
The Biotechnology Internships Program will also help you gain hands-on Biotechnology experience in bacteriology and virology testing, following SOPs and using methods of testing, such as PCR.
An internship will even improve your soft skills, like your communication, prioritisation and teamwork skills. You will meet leading Biotechnology professionals in the Australian technology sector who will help shape your career in Biotechnology.
If you can arrange 3-4 days from your study schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time or full-time Biotechnology Laboratory-based Internship. You should consider a full-time Biotechnology Internship during the semester break or holidays.
When you complete a Biotechnology Internship while you study, you can apply your Biotechnology knowledge from your degree and apply it to real-world laboratory and QA projects.
A Biotechnology Internship during or after your study is a smart choice if you want to quickly secure employment in the Biotechnology, Food Science, Analytical Chemistry or Pharmaceutical industry in Australia.
The sooner the better, but ideally in your final semester or as soon as you graduate from your Biotechnology, Chemistry or Food Science degree, certificate or training course.
It is better to do a Biotechnology Internship Program while studying so that you can complete your degree with practical Biotechnology experience under your belt.
If you have Biotechnology internship experience, you can secure employment faster after graduation. When you complete a Biotechnology Internship in Australia, you will develop deep technical skills through real-world Biotechnology laboratory projects which is exactly what employers look for when hiring and employing junior or graduate Biotechnology students.
Most Biotechnology Internships are considered learning experiences by universities. Once your Biotechnology Internship has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your Biotechnology Internship Program is designed to give you practical Biotechnology experience before you graduate. Ideally, your Biotechnology Internship will be based on real-world tasks in a laboratory so you can learn while working.
Speak to your University about course credit if you complete a Biotechnology Internship during your course.
Career Success Australia provides Biotechnology Internships in all areas of Biotechnology. This includes Microbiology, Analytical Chemistry, and Laboratory Analysis.
We coordinate Biotechnology Internships with companies seeking students and graduates who have strong skills in performing basic laboratory research and the development of chemical products.
We have Biotechnology and Food Science Internship host company partners offering 12-week internships for students and graduates who are keen to enhance their Biotechnology skills in the industry.
Biotechnology and Food Science Internship Programs are the best way to gain practical Biotechnology and Food Science training and experience while you study or when you complete your Biotechnology or Food Science degree.
We have a range of companies and laboratories offering Internships in Biotechnology, Food Science and Analytical Chemistry.
You can choose to complete your Biotechnology Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Darwin.
The Biotechnology industry in Australia is booming and companies are looking for Biotechnology, Food Science and Analytical Chemistry Interns to recruit for employment.