Fast-track your Biotechnology career today!
Looking for a career in Biotechnology? Biotechnology Internships in Australia give you hands-on laboratory experience in Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology which can enhance your job prospects!
Biotechnology Internships available in
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Darwin | Gold Coast | Canberra | Hobart
Kick-start your Career with a
12-Week Biotechnology Internship today!
How can Internships in Biotechnology
help you get Biotechnology jobs quickly?
Our Biotechnology Internships
Biotechnology Industry Training
Get 12-weeks of experience working as a Biotechnology Intern in a regulated GMP laboratory in Australia. Work alongside leading Biotechnology professionals who will guide you on real-world Biotechnology projects.
Get Hired 4x faster
Opportunities to network with senior Biotechnology professionals in Microbiology Laboratories with a 92% chance to get employment as a Laboratory or QA Assistant with your host company.
Get hands-on, essential technical experience as a Biotechnology Intern and gain experience in bacteriology and virology testing, following SOPs and using methods of testing, such as PCR and sample preparation.
Become Job Ready
Gain 12 weeks of essential experience in a laboratory during your Biotechnology Internships Program. This includes practical biotechnology internship experience which will help you get a job faster!
Popular Types of
Check out some of our
Current Biotechnology Internships Available
- Developing and designing research procedures and studies
- Creating protein drugs through the manipulation and mutation of DNA
- Maintaining laboratory equipment to ensure it produces proper and accurate data
- Synthesising and handling dangerous chemicals in a lab under safe laboratory practices
- Develop an understanding of how bacteria can positively affect food production and waste treatment
- How to cross-breed plants to achieve or enhance desired genetic characteristics
- Understanding of Laboratory Quality Control and OH&S Lab Guidelines as well as media preparation
To be considered for the Biotechnology Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation. Click Apply to get started.
- Performing tests and studying microscopic organisms that cause infection
- Identifying and tracking the development of micro-organisms and other samples
- Developing medicine, vaccines and other medical procedures for the prevention of spreading disease
- Managing and monitoring laboratory tasks, such as preparing micro-organisms and other samples for testing
- Repeating specific experiments to ensure the accuracy of data
- Develop an understanding of microscopic organisms that cause infection, such as viruses and bacteria
- Learn about Biological Quality Control and how to apply it in a lab-based environment
- How to use molecular methods and aseptic techniques to prepare samples and perform experiments
To be considered for the Microbiology and Biotechnology Internships program, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation. Click Apply to get started.
Lab Support Analyst Internships
- Maintaining and monitoring all scientific equipment to ensure a safe and working laboratory
- Calibrating laboratory equipment and performing laboratory housekeeping duties
- Performing analysis on refinery process samples and streams
- Interpreting the scientific data results from performed experiments and analysis
- Develop an understanding of quality processes for scientific experiments
- Experience using Lab Management Software, such as Lab Master
- Experience using scientific equipment to analyse organic matter
- How ensure GMP in a laboratory setting
To be considered for the Lab Support Analyst Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation. Click Apply to get started.
Lab Technician Internships
- Maintaining and monitoring laboratory instruments and equipment
- Supporting scientific investigation through the operation of laboratory tasks and maintenance of the laboratory
- Recording and analyzing data from scientific experiments to compile into a report
- Preparing testing samples and specimens for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using Qubit, TapeStation, and BioAnalyses
- Experience using scientific instruments such as MiSeq, NextSeq 500,and NovaSeq 6000
- Experience using a Laboratory Management System
To be considered for the Lab Technician Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation Click Apply to get started.
Analytical Chemist Internships
- Performing laboratory research and tests on raw materials
- Developing chemical products and processes
- Designing instruments for analytical chemistry
- Handling dangerous chemicals and liquids
- Defining and isolating chemical samples
- Understanding of OH&S Lab Guidelines
- Develop a familiarity with gas and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), ion chromatography, electrochromatography and spectroscopy
- Understanding of Laboratory Quality Control and approved laboratory procedures
To be considered for the Analytical Chemist Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation. Click Apply to get started.
Our Success Stories
Lab Assistant, Melbourne
Companies Who Have Hired Our Biotechnology Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
How does the
Biotechnology Internships Program work
Once your Biotechnology internship career preparation is complete, we arrange for you to meet with companies and organisations in Australia for Biotechnology Internship interviews.
After your Biotechnology Internships interview, if you and your host company are happy to proceed, you begin your Biotechnology Internship and start gaining valuable industry experience!
Biotechnology Internship Support
Throughout your Biotechnology internships program, we continue to support you. During your Internship, you can contact your Internships Coach who will guide you on how to gain the maximum benefit from your Biotechnology internship.
If you perform well during your Biotechnology internship, your host company may offer you employment! If you are not successful in getting a job, we can continue helping you seek employment through our Career Coaching Program.
Everything you need to know about your Biotechnology Internship in Australia
Biotechnology Internships Program – FAQs
The Biotechnology Internships Program will give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs with biotechnology companies and laboratories in Australia.
A Biotechnology Internship gives you direct access to work under Senior Biotechnology professionals in the market. Learn from experienced Biotechnology professionals who will train you and guide you to gain real-world Biotechnology experience.
The Biotechnology Internships Program will also help you get hands-on Biotechnology experience in bacteriology and virology testing, following SOPs and using methods of testing, such as PCR.
An internship will also improve your soft skills. You will meet leading Biotechnology professionals in the Australian technology sector who will help shape your career in Biotechnology.
If you can arrange 3-4 days from your study schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time or full-time Biotechnology Laboratory-based Internship. You should consider a full-time Biotechnology Internship during semester break or holidays.
When you complete a Biotechnology Internship while you study, you can apply your Biotechnology knowledge from your degree and apply it to real-world laboratory and QA projects.
A Biotechnology Internship during or after your study is a smart choice if you want to quickly secure employment in the Biotechnology, Food Science, Analytical Chemistry or Pharmaceutical industry in Australia.
Sooner the better, but ideally in your final semester or as soon as you graduate from your Biotechnology, Chemistry or Food Science degree, certificate or training course.
It is better to do a Biotechnology Internship Program while studying so you complete your degree with practical Biotechnology experience under your belt.
If you have Biotechnology internship experience, you can get employment faster after graduation. When you complete a Biotechnology Internship in Australia, you will develop deep technical skills through real-world Biotechnology laboratory projects which is exactly what employers want when hiring and employing junior or graduate Biotechnology students.
Yes! Most Biotechnology Internships are considered learning experiences by universities. Once your Biotechnology Internship has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your Biotechnology Internship Program is designed to give you practical Biotechnology experience before you graduate. Ideally, your Biotechnology Internship will be based on real-world tasks in a laboratory so you can learn while working.
Speak to your University about course credit if you complete a Biotechnology Internship during your course.
Career Success Australia provides Biotechnology Internships in all areas of Biotechnology. This includes Microbiology, Analytical Chemistry, and Laboratory Analysis. We coordinate Biotechnology Internships with companies seeking students and graduates who have strong skills in performing basic laboratory research and the development of chemical products.
We have Biotechnology and Food Science Internship host company partners offering 12-week internships for students and graduates who are keen to enhance their Biotechnology skills in industry.
Biotechnology and Food Science Internship Programs are the best way to gain practical Biotechnology and Food Science training and experience while you study or when you complete your Biotechnology or Food Science degree.
You can choose to complete your Biotechnology Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Darwin.
The Biotechnology industry in Australia is booming and companies are looking for Biotechnology, Food Science and Analytical Chemistry Interns to recruit for employment.
We have a range of companies and laboratories offering Internships in Biotechnology, Food Science and Analytical Chemistry.
We provide Biotechnology Internships for students and graduates to start their career across all cities. Our Biotechnology Internship host company network is vast, and you can choose to complete your Biotechnology Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or in Darwin.