Fast-track your IT & Networking Internship and Career Today!
Looking for a career in Networking? IT & Networking Internships in Australia give you hands-on experience in network administration, network operations and security which can boost your career profile and Networking job prospects!
Networking and Information Technology Internships Available in
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Darwin | Gold Coast | Canberra | Hobart
Kick-start your Career with a Networking Internship!
12-week Network Analyst Internships leading to Job Offers!
How can a Networking Internship
Help you get hired quickly?
On your Internship, you will gain practical experience using technical networking equipment and software as well as experience in using networking software such as SolarWinds, DNS Lookup, Atera, Ethernet and Arp.
The Networking Internships Program in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth has helped hundreds of IT Networking Analyst students and graduates secure full-time employment in IT in Australia.
Our Networking Internships
Get 12-weeks of IT and Networking experience working as a Network Analyst Intern with top IT and Networking companies in Australia.
Become Job Ready
12 weeks of essential experience in a Networking internships program and hands-on experience troubleshooting and resolving network issues for clients which will help you get a job faster!
Get Hired 4x faster
Opportunity to work with senior Networking professionals in some of Australia’s best technology firms with a 92% chance to get employment as a Network Support Analyst with your host company.
Get hands-on, essential technical experience as a Networking Intern including monitoring network traffic, Cisco configuration, VoIP services, server integration, infrastructure management, and installing network equipment, such as routers and switches.
Popular Types of
Apply for our
Current Networking Internship Opportunities
Network Administrator Internships
- Upgrading the organisation’s technical network equipment and software as required
- Maintaining and managing the organisation’s computer network systems
- Coordinating and connecting all the organisation’s wireless communication systems
- Troubleshooting network operations issues, network connection faults, technical issues with servers as well as routers and switches
- Running diagnostic checks on network infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance on site
- Experience using DNS Lookup, SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor, Site24/7 Network tools and Atera
- How to analyse critical data points and paths in the network
- Experience with Routers and Switches
- Experience with Firewalls and how to protect the organisation’s internal network
- An understanding of the difference between LAN, WAN and VPN
To be considered for the Network Administrator Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Networking Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Network Engineer Internships
- Developing and designing high-availability network infrastructure for internal stakeholders
- Maintaining and monitoring the client’s network infrastructure and Cisco and VoIP systems
- Troubleshooting network issues and developing reports for the Network Operations Centre
- Installing and using the organisation’s network equipment, such as routers and switches
- Experience in Cisco and VoIP systems and developing skills to troubleshoot issues with GoToConnect and Dialpad
- Experience using technologies such as NEXUS OS, VPC, VXLAN, and iSCSI
- An understanding of the difference between LAN, WAN and VPN as well as cloud infrastructure and cloud networking principles
- Technical skills to manage networks, servers, network configuration and faults
- Deep skills to analyse network traffic and how to manage automated network mapping ·
To be considered for the Network Engineer Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Networking Internship Consultation.
Network Security Analyst Internships
- Installing Firewalls and other security software systems to ensure that the organisation’s computer networks are protected
- Monitoring the organisation’s computer systems for any security breaches
- Investigating and escalating any breaches to the organisation’s computer networks and online security
- Using cutting-edge network security tools to manage preventive, detective and sensitive network security
- Coordinating data protection activities and preventing cyber threats
- Designing and developing online security measure plans to ensure the protection of the organisation’s networks
- Experience using security software such as SIEM and CASB
- Developing skills and knowledge in network security tools such as Wireshark and Snort
- An understanding of vulnerability management
- Experience using and installing Firewalls such as WAF and EDF
To be considered for the Network Security Analyst Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Network Technician Internships
- Troubleshooting issues with network equipment on site and providing updates to the network operations manager
- Installation and troubleshooting of networking hardware, software and fiber connectivity
- Performing regular software updates on the organisation’s software and computer networks
- Performing basic maintenance on the organisation’s network infrastructure
- Configuring the organisation’s routers, switches, servers, firewalls, and access points
- Participate in the migration, basic configuration and roll-out of new or upgraded hardware
- Experience with routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF
- Experience using software such as BRAS/LNS/LAC
- An understanding of basic networking knowledge such as TCP/IP
- An understanding of common data services such as Ethernet Access Fibre and NBN
- Knowledge of network cabling, optic types, and test equipment, such as VFL, power meter and OTDR
To be considered for the Network Technician Internship you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Networking Internship Consultation.
Network Support Analyst Internships
- Providing technical support for internal stakeholders and solving any hardware or software issues
- Manage/Update network support analyst jobs for clients through ticketing system and workflows
- Providing technical support for PABX and VoIP telephony infrastructure systems for clients
- Resolve network incidents and problems associated with end user computer, equipment and software via email, remote, phone and face-to-face
- Researching and implementing new technology in order to optimise the organisation’s network
- Testing hardware and software to identify any changes that need to be made or issues that need to be resolved
- An understanding of Cisco Routers and Switches
- Deep understanding of the difference between LAN and WAN
- Experience using TCP/IP and IPX protocols as well as with SQL, Linux and Windows OS
- Hands on experience with PABX and VoIP telephony infrastructure solutions
- Practical experience on site in networking, routing and switching
To be considered for the Network Support Analyst Internship you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Networking Internship Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Our Success Stories
IT & Networking Graduate, Melbourne
Network Design Engineer, Sydney
Companies Who Have Hired Our Networking Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
How does the
Networking Internship Program work?
After your Internship Preparation, we contact suitable IT & Networking host companies in your industry and arrange your internship interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your placement!
Networking Internship Support
We continue to support you throughout your networking internship placement to ensure you are progressing.
After your Internship
We encourage your Host Company to hire you. But if you miss out, we can continue to help you get a job through one-to-one Career Coaching.
Everything you need to know about your Networking Internship in Australia
Networking Internships Program – FAQs
The Networking Internships Program will give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs with IT & Networking companies in Australia.
Networking Internships give you direct access to work under Senior Networking professionals in the market. Learn from experienced IT & Networking Engineering professionals who will train you and guide you to gain real-world Networking experience.
The Networking Internships Program will also help you get hands-on Networking experience in networking hardware, software and network infrastructure. You will gain experience performing regular software updates to computer networks, and learn to use routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF.
An Internship in Networking will also improve your soft skills which will help you with your career. You will meet leading Networking professionals in the Australian technology sector who will help shape your career in Networking.
If you can arrange 3 – 4 days a week from your study schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time Networking Internship. You can also do a full-time Networking Internship during semester break or holidays.
When you complete a Networking Internship while you study, you can apply your IT & Networking knowledge from your degree to real-world projects in network operations, security, network infrastructure and network installation and configuration.
A Networking Internship during or after your study is a smart choice if you want to quickly secure employment in the Networking industry in Australia.
Sooner the better, but ideally in your final semester or as soon as you graduate from your It and Networking degree, certificate or training course in IT and Networks.
It is better to do a Networking Internship Program while studying so you complete your degree with practical Networking experience under your belt.
If you have Networking internship experience, you can get employment faster after graduation. When you complete an Internship as a Networking Analyst in Australia, you will develop deep technical skills in Cisco, VoIP, network monitoring and performance, and security through real-world Networking projects.
This is the type of IT & Networking industry experience employers want when employing graduates for networking jobs.
Yes! Most Networking Internships are considered learning experiences by Universities. Once your Networking Internship has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your Networking Internship Program is designed to give you practical Networking experience before you graduate. Ideally, your Networking Internship will be based on real-world tasks with a company so you can learn while doing.
Speak to your University about course credit if you complete an Networking Internship during your course.
Career Success Australia provides Networking Internships in all areas of Networking. This includes Network Administration, Network Engineering, Network Security and Network Support.
We coordinate Networking Internships with companies seeking students and graduates who have strong skills in using online software such as Cisco, ITIL, DNS Lookup, Ethernet and Arp and have experience with Routers and Switches.
We have Networking Internship host company partners offering 12-week internships for students and graduates who are keen to enhance their Networking skills in industry.
Networking Internships Programs are the best way to gain practical Networking training and experience while you study or when you complete your IT degree.
You can choose to complete your Networking Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Darwin.
The Networking industry in Australia is booming and companies are looking for Networking Interns to recruit for employment. We have a range of tech companies seeking Networking Interns.
We provide Networking Internships for students and graduates to start their career across all cities. Our Networking Internship host company network is vast, and you can choose to complete your Networking Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or in Darwin.
Every company relies on Networking Analysts to maintain network systems, troubleshoot network hardware and software faults and to service end users using wireless communication systems. We offer these types of networking internships right across Australia in small, medium and large IT & Networking companies.