Master Data Analysis: Data Analyst Internship Program in Australia
Looking for a job as a Data Analyst? Our Data Analyst Internships Program will fast-track your career and help you secure employment in data science and analysis quickly!
Kick-Start Your Exciting Career as a
Data Analyst with a 12-Week Internship today!
We have helped 1000+ Data Analyst students and graduates start excellent careers in technology, business, software, and IT infrastructure in Australia. You will have the opportunity to stand out and gain a competitive edge against other candidates when applying for a job!
How can a Data Analyst Internship
Help you get hired quickly?
Internships in Data Science, Data Statistics and Data Reporting will provide you with this rich experience and has helped hundreds of Data Analyst candidates like you with their careers in Australia.
The Data Analyst Internships Program in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth has already helped thousands of Data Analyst students and graduates secure full-time employment in Australia.
What skills will you learn
On your Data Analyst Internships Program?
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will develop deep skills in computer programming languages, like Python, and data software and applications, such as Tableau, Power BI, MySQL, Hadoop, and AWS. You will also refine your soft skills, like multitasking, communication, prioritisation and teamwork skills!
By gaining experience in the Internships in Data Analytics Program, you will increase your chances of securing employment in the future as a Data Analyst!
Our Data Analyst Internships Program Includes:
Get 12 weeks of professional experience working as a Data Analyst Intern with Top Data Science companies in Australia.
Get Hired 4x Faster
The Data Analyst Internships Program provides networking opportunities with senior Data Analyst professionals from the top Australian technology firms. As a Data Analyst Intern, you have a 92% chance of securing employment as a Data Analyst with your host company.
Data Analyst Experience
Get hands-on, technical experience as a Data Analyst Intern in areas like Data Engineering, Data Visualisation, Marketing Analysis, Data Science and Reporting Analysis.
Gain 12 weeks of essential experience as a Data Analyst Intern in a range of areas, such as data reporting and data visualisation, which will help you get a job faster!
Data Analyst Internship Opportunities!
Reporting Analyst Internships
- Analysing business and finance trends to identify any changes that can impact forecasts, sales, and macroeconomic changes
- Managing Data Analysis reports daily and ensuring data integrity in each report
- Collecting and interpreting data using SQL, Python and R, and creating new reports for insights
- Using PowerBI to create impactful data visualisation reports
- How to analyse, collect and interpret data, specifically in pricing, sales and demographics
- How to prepare and design Data Analysis Reports to help support decisions
- Skills in data cleaning, wrangling and interpretation
- How to create data reports to showcase predictive analysis
- Skills and knowledge in best practice monthly trend analysis reporting
This exciting 3-month Reporting Analyst Internship will kick-start your career as a Junior Reporting Analyst. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Data Engineer Internships
- Managing and analysing data to find trends for decision-making
- Performing data acquisition from large, complex data sources using Python
- Supporting the Senior Data Engineer through different data extraction techniques
- Developing database schemas
- Working with Data Scientists to collect and analyse large data sets
- Working across multiple databases as a Data Engineering Intern
- Skills using OLTP databases, OLAP databases and ORMs and NoSQL databases
- How to use ELT data pipelines
- How to use cloud platforms, DevOps, micro-services, and serverless architectures (ideally AWS) and deployments
This valuable 12-week Data Engineer Internships Program can help you pursue your career as a Junior Data Engineer. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Data Analyst Internships
- Performing data migration & data analytics under supervision from the Chief Data Scientist
- Conducting statistical modelling using R and Python
- Performing data extraction, cleaning, and wrangling using the latest data science techniques
- Preparing concise data reports and data visualisations for stakeholders that will help in decision-making processes
- Presenting data using PowerBI and Tableau to highlight trends and findings
- Designing and developing relational databases for collecting data
- Skills using software such as Python, PowerBI, and SQL
- AWS integration for large-scale projects
- How to build high-powered visualisations using Tableau and PowerBI
- How to enhance your core Data Analyst skills through real-world projects using Python, Machine Learning & Deep Learning capabilities
This exciting 3-month Data Analyst Internships Program can help kick-start your career as a Junior Data Analyst. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Data Visualisation Internships
- Presenting data using graphic elements, such as charts, graphs and maps to make data easier to understand
- Analysing and interpreting data in order to create visual elements using PowerBI and Tableau
- Developing interactive data input tools for interactive display purposes
- Skills using software such as, Power BI, SAS, Tableau and R-Shiny
- How to tell stories for retail, finance and mapping clients using data visualisation techniques
- Various methods to visualise data from a team of experienced Data Scientists
- How to apply your technical skills in data extraction, data wrangling and cleaning for visualisation purposes
The amazing 12-week Data Visualisation Internships Program can help you gain skills for a career in Data Science. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Business Intelligence Analyst Internships
- Analysing and identifying trends in business and finance to help the company make business decisions
- Developing methods of collecting and storing data for analysis
- Preparing data to form reports and models to help support business decisions
- Enhancing the efficiency in the business through the use of new data analysis technology
- Presenting data using PowerBI and Tableau to highlight trends and findings
- Using tools like Microsoft PowerBI to perform financial data visualisations
- Skills in using BI specific tools such as Microsoft SQL Server BI Stack – SSRS, SSIS & SSAS, Power BI, and Hadoop
- How to use data visualisation software to create graphics out of data for financial decision-making
- Skills in Data Analysis, Business Analysis, and Database Management
- How to use a Data Warehouse for reporting purposes
This amazing 3-month Business Intelligence Analyst Internships Program will provide you with the experience to become a Junior BI Analyst. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Data Scientist Internship
- Working with Data Engineers to help use the collected data for research and analysis
- Analysing large amounts of data and pinpointing business and finance trends or patterns using algorithms
- Preparing external documentation for clients using gathered data
- Performing data visualisation using PowerBI and Python language
- Using Machine Learning and Deep Learning for predictive analysis
- Transforming data to make it usable and understandable for end-users and clients
- AWS cloud-based data technologies
- Skills in using SQL and other various databases
- Deep technical skills and expertise on real-world projects using data science languages, such as Python or R
- How to convert data using automation techniques
- Deep technical skills in predictive analysis
The exciting 12-week Data Scientist Internships Program will give you practical training and experience to pursue a career in Data Science. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Companies Who Have Hired Our Data Analyst Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
Our Success Stories
Grace (Preeti) Joshi
Data Analyst, Melbourne
How does the
Data Analyst Internship Program work?
After your Data Analyst Internship preparation, we contact suitable host companies in your industry and arrange interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your Data Analyst Internship!
We continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
After Your Internship
We encourage your Host Company to hire you. But, if you miss out, we can continue to help you find a job through our one-on-one Career Coaching.
Everything you need to know about Data Analyst Internships!
Data Analyst Internships Program – FAQs
A Data Analyst Internship is a perfect choice if you want to gain hands-on industry experience as an Analyst. You will gain a broader understanding of the industries that Data Analysts operate in, and you will also gain real-world experience in data extraction, analysis, reporting and visualisation.
It is also an opportunity to network with Senior Data Analysts and learn from them. During your Internship, you will be able to apply and develop the skills and knowledge that you learnt in university in Data Analytics, Business Analytics and Big Data.
If you can arrange 3-4 days from your uni or work schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time Data Analyst Internship. You can also do a full-time Data Analyst Internship during the semester break or holidays.
There are many types of Data Analyst roles, so doing an internship while studying will open up a world of job opportunities and possible employment pathways as a Junior or Graduate Data Analyst.
When you undertake a Data Analyst Internship, you can specialise in Data Reporting, Data Visualisation, Database Development, Machine Learning/AI as well as Statistical Analysis. We encourage all students to pursue an Internship as a Data Analyst during their final semester or as soon as you complete your degree in Data Analytics.
The sooner you do your Data Analyst Internship, the better.
The best time to do it would be before you graduate, as this will give you the opportunity to utilise the skills and knowledge that you’ve learnt while studying at university. It also means that you will have industry experience as a data analyst graduate under your belt and will be more prepared for employment. This will help you secure a job as a Data Analyst.
One of the fastest ways to get a job as a Data Analyst after graduation is to do a Data Analyst Internship program as soon as possible so that you graduate with industry experience – which is exactly what employers are looking for!
Yes! Data Analyst Internships are considered learning experiences so we advise you to check with your university about claiming credit points for your Internship. Data Analyst internships are an opportunity to practise what you study. If you complete a Data Analyst internship during your course, you can speak to your university about course credit.
Career Success Australia provides Internships in all areas of Data Analysis, from Data Science to Data Engineering to Quantitative Analysis.
We coordinate Data Analyst Internships with companies seeking Data Analyst students and graduates for data analytics and data visualisation projects. Our Data Analyst Internship Program includes 12 weeks of experience with a company where you will gain exposure in data extraction, load and reporting activities, big data, and cloud computing projects as well as specific projects using Python.
Data Analyst Internships are the best way to gain practical Data Analyst training and experience while you study or when you complete your Data Analyst degree in Australia.
It’s an exciting time for people with skills in data analysis and you can choose to complete your Data Analyst Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or Darwin.
The Data Analyst industry in Australia is booming and companies are looking for Data Analyst Interns to recruit for employment. We have a range of tech companies seeking Data Analyst Interns, from startups to large multinational companies.
Most companies now depend on data analysis for decision-making. Therefore, there are always opportunities for Interns to start Internships in this growing field. When you enrol in a Data Analyst Internships Program, you can secure your placement with a company in your capital city.