Best Data Analyst Internships!
Looking for a job as a Data Analyst? Our Data Analyst Internships Program will fast-track your career and help you secure employment in data science and analysis quickly!
Data Analyst Internships Available in:
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Darwin | Gold Coast | Canberra | Hobart
Start your Amazing Career as a Data Analyst with an Internship
Career Success Australia is one of the best Career Coaching & Data Analyst Internships providers, offering top job opportunities and internships with tech companies right across Australia. The Career Coaching & Data Analyst Internships team has helped 1000+ Data Analyst students and graduates to get exciting and rewarding employment in Data Analytics throughout Australia.
How will the Data Analyst Internships Program help you get a job?
Getting a job as a Data Analyst is tough when you don’t have practical Data Analyst experience. Companies want Job-ready Data Analyst graduates with strong skills in data extraction, data cleaning, data wrangling, predictive analysis and data visualisation.
The Data Analyst Internships Program provides this rich experience and has helped hundreds of Data Analyst candidates like you with their career in Australia.
The Data Analyst Internships program includes:
- 12 weeks of practical Data Analyst experience with some of Australia’s top Analytics companies
- Data Analyst Career Training to enhance your Data Analyst Resume and LinkedIn profile
- One-to-one Interview Training for Data Analyst job interviews
- Mentoring from Data Analyst professionals and job support to secure employment as a Data Analyst in Australia
Popular Types of Data Analyst Internships and Jobs:
- Data Engineer Internships
- Data Analyst Internships
- Data Visualisation Internships
- Marketing Analyst Internships
- Business Intelligence Analyst Internships
- Data Scientist Internships
- Reporting Analyst Internships
- Quantitative Analyst Internships
- Data Analytics Consultant Internships
Current Data Analyst Internships now available
Our Host Company Partners regularly advertise their Data Analyst Internships with us each week. See below for the latest Internship opportunities in Data Science and Data Analytics in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Gold Coast, Canberra, and Hobart. Completing a high-quality Internship in Data Analytics is guaranteed to fast-track your career in Australia.
If you’re a Data Analyst student or graduate, you might be interested in our Reporting Analyst Internship opportunities. You will work with a large range of data and liaise with Senior Reporting Analysts to extract, clean and analyse different data sets for sales, demographic and pricing data. This is a terrific opportunity to start your career through the Reporting Analyst Internship program.
Reporting Analyst Internship Responsibilities
- Analyse business and finance trends to identify any changes that can impact forecasts, sales, and macroeconomic changes
- Manage Data Analysis reports daily and ensuring data integrity in each report
- Collect and interpret data using SQL, Python and R and create new reports for insights
- Using PowerBI to create impactful data visualisation reports
What you will learn in your Reporting Analyst Internship
- Gain experience analysing, collecting and interpreting data, specifically in pricing, sales and demographics
- Learn how to prepare and design Data Analysis Reports to help support decisions
- Develop skills in data cleaning, wrangling and interpretation
- How to create data reports to showcase predictive analysis
- Develop skills and knowledge in best practice monthly trend analysis reporting
This exciting Reporting Analyst Internship will kick-start your career as a Junior Reporting Analyst. To be considered, you must be enrolled in the Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Reporting Analyst Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Data Engineers are in high demand, so an Internship in this particular stream of data science is a terrific way to start your career. Through this Data Engineer Internship, you will learn a wide range of skills in data extraction, manipulation, artificial intelligence, and database development to help you pursue a career in Data Engineering.
Data Engineer Internship Responsibilities
- Manage and analyse data to find trends for decision making
- Perform data acquisition from large-complex data sources using Python
- Support the Senior Data Engineer through different data extraction techniques
- Developing database schemas
- Work with Data Scientists to collect and analyse large data sets
- Work across multiple databases as a Data Engineering Intern
What you will learn in your Data Engineering Internship
- Develop your skills using OLTP databases, OLAP databases and ORMs and NoSQL databases
- Gain hands-on experience using extract-load data pipelines
- Experience using cloud platforms, DevOps, micro-services, and serverless architectures (ideally AWS) and deployments
This Data Engineer Internships Program can help you to pursue your career as a Junior Data Engineer. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Data Engineer Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Career Success Australia has partnerships with several small to medium tech firms seeking talented Data Analyst Interns to support projects using Python, Machine Learning, AI, and predictive analysis tools and techniques. Your Internship as a Graduate Data Analyst will see you working with a range of company and client data and using ETL tools and PowerBI to create dashboards.
Data Analyst Internship Duties
- Performing data migration & data analytics under supervision from the Chief Data Scientist
- Statistical modelling using R and Python
- Data extraction, cleaning, and wrangling using the latest data science techniques
- Prepare concise data reports and data visualisations for stakeholders that will help in decision-making processes
- Present data using PowerBI and Tableau to highlight trends and findings
- Designing and developing relational databases for collecting data
What you will learn on your Data Analyst Internship
- Gain hands-on practical experience in Python, PowerBI, and SQL
- Learn AWS integration for large-scale projects
- Build high-powered visualisations using Tableau and PowerBI
- Enhance your core Data Analyst skills through real-world projects using Python, Machine Learning & Deep Learning capabilities
This exciting Data Analyst Internships Program (3-months) can help kick-start your career as a Junior Data Analyst. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Data Analyst Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
There are many career possibilities in Data Visualisation, so a Data Visualisation internship specialising in PowerBI and Tableau is an excellent start to your career as a Data Visualisation graduate. As an Intern, you will explore your creativity by using visual elements in PowerBI, Python and Tableau to make complex data understandable.
Data Visualisation Internship Responsibilities
- Present data using graphic elements, such as charts, graphs and maps to make data easier to understand
- Analyse and interpret data in order to create visual elements using PowerBI and Tableau
- Creating interactive tools to input data into for interactive display
What you will learn from your Data Visualisation Internship
- Experience using software such as, Power BI, SAS, Tableau and R- Shiny
- Learn how to tell stories for retail, finance and mapping clients using data visualisation techniques
- Learn various methods to visualise data from a team of experienced Data Scientists
- How to apply your technical skills in data extraction, data wrangling and cleaning for visualisation purposes
The Data Visualisation Internships Program can help you to gain skills for a career in Data Science. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Data Visualisation Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Business Intelligence is becoming more important to companies wanting to make smart business decisions using big data. This is a terrific opportunity to complete a Business Intelligence Analyst Internship with a leading company in financial services with over 1.5M customers. See below to learn more about how to apply for this Business Intelligence Analyst Internship!
Business Intelligence Analyst Internship Responsibilities
- Analyse and identify trends in business and finance to help the company make business decisions
- Develop methods of collecting and storing data for analysis
- Prepare data to form reports and models to help support business decisions
- Enhancing the efficiency in the business through the use of new data analysis technology
- Using tools like Microsoft PowerBI to perform financial data visualisations
What you will learn in a Business Intelligence Analyst Internship
- Experience using BI specific tools such as Microsoft SQL Server BI Stack – SSRS, SSIS & SSAS, Power BI, and Hadoop
- Learn how to use data visualisation software to create graphics out of data for financial decision making
- Develop skills in Data Analysis, Business Analysis, and Database Management
- Learning how to use a Data Warehouse for reporting purposes
A Business Intelligence Analyst Internships Program will provide you with the experience to become a Junior BI Analyst. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Business Intelligence Analyst Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
If you have a passion for numbers, data, and complex problem solving, a Data Science Internship is a great choice. You will ideally have studied data or computer science and have a passion for machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence. This Internship is for a technically minded Data Science student or graduate who wants to gain deep skills in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI.
Data Scientist Internship Responsibilities
- Work with Data Engineers to help use the collected data for research and analysis
- Analyse large amounts of data and pinpoint business and finance trends or patterns using algorithms
- Prepare external documentation for clients using gathered data
- Performing data visualisation using PowerBI and Python language
- Using Machine Learning and Deep Learning for predictive analysis
- Transforming data to make it usable and understandable for end-users and clients
What you will learn from a Data Scientist Internship
- Gain practical experience using AWS cloud-based data technologies
- Experience using SQL and other various databases
- Develop deep technical skills and expertise on real-world projects using data science languages, such as Python or R
- Learning how to convert data using automation techniques
- Develop deep technical skills in predictive analysis
The Data Scientist Internships Program will give you practical training and experience to pursue a career in Data Science. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Data Scientist Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to learn more.
Key Data Analyst Technology Partners
What’s Included in the Data Analyst Internships Program
Are You Eligible for a
Data Analyst Internship?
DATA ANALYST STUDENTS/GRADUATES
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WITH WORK VISA
STUDENTS WITH BRIDGING VISA
AVAILABILITY FOR A MINIMUM OF 3-4 DAYS A WEEK
So how do
Data Analyst Internships work?
First, we create your brand new Data Analyst Resume and LinkedIn profile and prepare you for your Data Analyst Internship interview.
Host Company Sourcing
After your Preparation, we contact suitable Data Analysis firms and arrange interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your Internship!
Above all, we continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
Grace (Preeti) Joshi
Data Analyst Internships – FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Data Analyst Internship in Australia
A Data Analyst Internship is a perfect choice if you want to gain hands on industry experience as an Analyst. You will gain a broader understanding of the industries that Data Analysts operate in plus you will gain real-world experience in data extraction, analysis, reporting and visualisation.
It is also an opportunity to network with Senior Data Analysts and learn from them. During your Internship, you will be able to apply and develop the skills and knowledge that you learnt in university in Data Analytics, Business Analytics and Big Data.
Yes, absolutely! If you can arrange 3-4 days from your Uni or work schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time Data Analyst internships program. You can also do a full-time Data Analyst Internship during semester break or the holidays.
There are many types of Data Analyst roles, so doing an internship while studying will open up a world of job opportunities and possible pathways for employment as a Junior or Graduate Data Analyst.
When you undertake a Data Analyst Internship, you can specialise in Data Reporting, Data Visualisation, Database Development, Machine Learning/AI as well as Statistical Analysis. We encourage all students to pursue an Internship as a Data Analyst during their final semester or as soon as you course complete your degree in Data Analytics.
The sooner you do your data analyst internship, the better.
The best time to do it would be before you graduate, as this will give you the opportunity to use the skills and knowledge that you’ve learnt while studying at university. It also means that you will have industry experience as a data analyst graduate and will be more prepared for employment. This will help you to get a job as a Data Analyst.
One of the fastest ways to get a job as a Data Analyst after graduation is to do a Data Analyst Internships program as soon as possible so that you graduate with industry experience – which is exactly what employers are looking for!
Yes! Data Analyst Internships are considered learning experiences so we advise you to check with your University about claiming credit points for your Internship. Data Analyst internships are an opportunity to practice what you study. If you complete a Data Analyst internship during your course, you can speak to your university about course credit.
Career Success Australia provides Internships in all areas of Data Analysis, from Data Science to Data Engineering to Quantitative Analysis.
We coordinate Data Analyst Internships with companies seeking Data Analyst students and graduates for data analytics and data visualisation projects. Our Data Analyst Internships Program includes 12-weeks of experience with a company where you will gain exposure in data extraction, load and reporting activities, big data, and cloud computing projects as well specific projects using Python.
Data Analyst Internships are the best way to gain practical Data Analyst training and experience while you study or when you complete your Data Analyst degree in Australia.
It’s an exciting time for people with skills in data analysis and you can choose to complete your Data Analyst Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Darwin.
The Data Analyst industry in Australia is booming and companies are looking for Data Analyst Interns to recruit for employment. We have a range of tech companies seeking Data Analyst Interns, from startups to large multinational companies.
Most companies now depend on data analysis for decision making, therefore there are always opportunities for Interns to start Internships in this growing field. When you enrol in a Data Analyst Internships Program, you can secure your placement with a company in your capital city.