Information Technology Internships!
Keen to get Hired by Australia’s Top IT companies? IT Internships / Information Technology Internships give you real-world IT experience that can boost your IT Career in Australia!
IT Internships Available in
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Darwin | Gold Coast | Canberra | Hobart
Start your Outstanding IT Career with:
An Information Technology Internship Program Today!
Looking for jobs in Information Technology?
IT Internships get you hired 3x Faster!
The IT Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth has helped thousands of IT students and graduates get amazing jobs in Information Technology. You can be next!
Our IT Internships
Get 12-weeks of IT experience working as an IT Intern in your chosen field of IT with top technology companies in Australia.
Career training to enhance your IT Resume and LinkedIn profile which will help you to get more IT job interviews.
Get Hired 4x faster
Get mentoring from Senior IT professionals working with Australia’s best technology firms. As an IT intern, you have a 92% chance to get employment in the IT industry with your host company.
Real-World IT Experience
Get hands-on, technical experience as an IT Intern in areas like Software Development, Business & Data Analysis, IT Support, IT Security, Networking, Software Testing, Cloud Engineering, and IT Project Management.
Become Job Ready
Gain 12 weeks of essential experience in a range of areas in the IT Industry, job references, and the confidence to secure high-paying graduate jobs in IT faster than the competition!
Popular Types of
Check out some of our:
Current Information Technology Internships
Software Testing Internships
- Consolidating test results using tracking systems like Jira
- Writing certification reports for the Lead Test Engineer to review
- Support software testing projects by performing manual and automation testing activities
- Using manual and automation tools (Selenium) to deliver high-quality web application testing activities
- How to collaborate with software engineers and developers, business analysts and offshore teams
- How to manage testing activities using JIRA
- Develop your skills in Selenium for Automation Testing
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing on key IT Internship projects
- Writing test cases and developing test plans
- How to perform defect tracking
To be considered for an Internship in Software Testing, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
- Conducting user/site research for new UI/UX design projects for clients
- Auditing content and mocking up content in UI/UX prototypes
- Using Adobe XD and Figma to create design prototypes
- Creating sitemaps, wireframes, and information design documents for the UI/UX Design Manager
- How to solve usability and design issues in a team environment
- Creating apps and web interfaces using Adobe XD and Figma
- Learn how to conduct user-centric research and prototype designs for mobile and web applications
- Real-world UI/UX design experience to add to your portfolio
- Front-end design principles as well as integrating design theory into practice
To be considered for the UI/UX Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
IT Support Internships
- Maintaining IT infrastructure, network systems, as well as hardware and software applications
- Ensure optimal performance of the network and cloud-based applications for 100 – 200 users
- Providing technical assistance with hardware and software to all end-users on site
- Log bugs and enhancement requests in systems like Remedy
- Resolving IT Support issues via phone, in person, and electronically
- Installing and configuring Windows Server, setting up Active Directory, and helping clients with systems issues
- How to resolve technical issues in a timely manner for clients
- Skills in installing and configuring Windows Server
- How to troubleshoot Office 365 and Windows 10 software issues
- Setting up and optimising Active Directory
- Learning more about the ITIL framework
- Virtualization and providing network support
To be considered for the IT Support Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Network Administrator Internships
- Monitor and track network faults and provide solutions to the NOC Manager
- Supporting lab infrastructure to optimise network performance
- Providing support to the Network Operations Centre
- Providing strategic and tactical network support to customers
- Troubleshoot technical problems with wireless systems and office networks
- Develop deep skills as a network administrator and the confidence to work in a NOC
- Routing and switching and configuring network devices
- Building networks using specialised equipment
- Strong understanding of VoIP technologies
- Creating services that help customers manage networks
- Teamwork, initiative, and analytical thinking
To be considered for the Network Administrator Internship you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Software & Web Development Internships
- Support full-stack development activities including programming and testing
- Database development using SQL
- Working with Business Analysts and clients to gather requirements and prepare technical specifications
- Building robust web applications using the latest technology stacks including Angular
- Skills in software development using the latest technologies including ReactJS
- Work in a dynamic team where you will get hands-on experience across the full SDLC
- Gain insight into product testing using Automation techniques
- Learn how to build robust applications integrating with cloud technology such as AWS and Azure
The Software Development Internships Program (3-months) can help kick-start your IT career. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Internship Consultation.
Companies Who Have Hired Our IT Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
Our Success Stories
Network & Security Analyst
IT Systems Analyst
How does the
IT Internship Program work
IT Internship Preparation
First, we create your brand new IT Resume and LinkedIn profile and prepare you for your IT Internship interview.
After your IT Internships Preparation, we contact suitable IT companies and arrange your IT Internship interview.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your IT Internship!
IT Internship Support
Above all, we continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
After IT Internship
If you don’t get a job with your host company, we can certainly help you gain employment through our Career Coaching Program.
Everything you need to know about your Information Technology Internship in Australia
IT Internships Program – FAQs
The IT Internships Program will give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs.
An IT Internship gives you direct access to the best IT professionals in the market. Learn from experienced IT professionals and gain real-world IT experience.
Your IT Internships Program will also help you get hands-on IT experience in your specific area of IT and will improve your soft skills. You will also meet leading IT professionals in the Australian technology sector.
If you can arrange 2-3 days from your schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time IT Internship. You can also do a full-time IT Internship during semester break or holidays. When you complete an IT Internship while you study, you can take your IT knowledge from your degree and apply it to real-world tech projects.
An IT Internship during or after your study is a smart choice if you want to quickly secure employment in the Australian IT industry.
The sooner the better, but ideally in your final semester or as soon as you graduate from your IT course.
It is better to do an IT Internships Program while studying so you complete your degree with IT industry experience under your belt.
If you have IT internship experience, you can get IT employment faster after graduation. By doing an IT Internship in Australia, you will develop deep technical skills through real-world IT projects which is exactly what IT employers want when hiring and employing IT students and graduates.
Yes! Most IT Internships are considered learning experiences by universities. Once your IT Internship has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your IT Internships Program is designed to give you practical IT experience before you graduate. Ideally, your IT Internship will be based on a real-world project with an IT company so you can learn while doing.
Speak to your University about course credit if you complete an IT Internship during your course.
Career Success Australia provides Information Technology Internships in all areas of IT, from Data Science to Software Development to Software Testing. We also offer UI/UX Internships and Business Analyst Internships.
We coordinate Information Technology Internships with companies seeking IT students and graduates for web development and software development projects, data analytics and data visualisation projects.
Our IT Internships Programs also cover software testing activities, big data, and cloud computing projects as well as IT Support and Networking related projects.
We have IT Internship host company partners offering 12-week internships for students and graduates who are keen to enhance their IT skills in industry.
IT Internships Programs are the best way to gain practical IT training and experience while you study or when you complete your IT degree in Australia
You can choose to complete your IT Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Darwin.
The Information Technology industry in Australia is booming and IT companies are looking for IT Interns to recruit for employment. We have a range of tech companies seeking IT Interns. From small to medium enterprises to large multinational companies with major IT infrastructure projects.
We provide Information Technology Internships for students and graduates to start their career across all cities. Our IT Internship host company network is vast, and you can choose to complete your IT Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or in Darwin.
Every company relies on IT, therefore there are always opportunities for Interns to join the IT Internships program. You can gain hands-on skills in programming, data science, software testing, networking, and IT support as well as UI/UX design or as a Business Analyst.