Information Technology / IT Internships!
IT Internships Available in
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Darwin | Gold Coast | Canberra | Hobart
Want a job in IT? IT Internships / Information Technology Internships give you real-world IT experience that can boost your IT Career in Australia!
Create your Outstanding Career in Information Technology with the IT Internship Program Today!
Career Success Australia is one of the largest and Victorian government-recommended IT Career Coaching & IT Internships providers in Australia, with offices in Melbourne and Sydney. We have helped 1000+ IT students and graduates start amazing careers in Information Technology in Australia.
How will the IT Internships Program get you hired in Information Technology 3x Faster?
Getting a job in IT is tough when you don’t have hands-on IT experience. IT companies want Job-ready IT graduates with IT Internships experience.
The IT Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth has helped thousands of IT Interns like you to get high-paying IT careers in Australia.
The IT Internships Program includes:
- 12 weeks of practical IT Internship experience with real-world IT companies
- IT Career Training to boost your job prospects
- Mentoring from senior IT professionals
- Competitive edge needed to secure employment in IT
Popular Types of IT Internships
- IT Security Internship
- IT Support Internship
- ICT Internships
- Internships for IT Graduates
Current IT Internships Available
Our IT Internships Host Company Partners regularly advertise their IT Internships programs with us each week. See below for the latest IT Internships in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Gold Coast, Canberra, and Hobart. An Internship in Information Technology gives you practical industry experience and enhances your job prospects.
Join a fast-growing software development company leading the way with exciting application projects. This Software Testing Internship is perfect for aspiring software testers and QA Engineers seeking industry experience. As part of an experienced and hard-working software testing team, you’ll be learning how to manage projects, consolidate test results and perform manual and automation testing activities.
Software Testing Internship Responsibilities:
- Consolidating test results using tracking systems like Jira
- Writing certification reports for the Lead Test Engineer to review
- Support software testing projects by performing manual and automation testing activities
- Using manual and automation tools (Selenium) to deliver high-quality web application testing activities
What will you learn as a Software Testing Intern?
- How to collaborate with software engineers and developers, business analysts and offshore teams
- How to manage testing activities using JIRA
- Develop your skills in Selenium for Automation Testing
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing on key IT Internship projects
- Writing test cases and developing test plans
- How to perform defect tracking
To be considered for an Internship in Software Testing, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Passionate about user experience and design? Then get on board with this exciting UI/UX Internship where you’ll get to work on real projects with real clients. In this 12-week UI/UX Internship, you’ll get to use your strategic thinking skills to create user-centered design for app development and web development projects. in addition, you will gain hands-on experience in Adobe XD and UI/UX tools such as Figma on the UI/UX Internships program.
UI/UX Design Internship Responsibilities:
- Conducting user/site research for new UI/UX design projects for clients
- Auditing content and mocking up content in UI/UX prototypes
- Creating sitemaps, wireframes, and information design documents for the UI/UX Design Manager
- Using Adobe XD and Figma to create design prototypes
What you will learn as a UI/UX Intern?
- How to solve usability and design issues in a team environment
- Creating apps and web interfaces using Adobe XD and Figma
- Learn how to conduct user-centric research and prototype designs for mobile and web applications
- Front-end design principles as well as integrating design theory into practice
- Real-world UI/UX design experience to add to your portfolio
To be considered for the UI/UX Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Become a Business Analyst Intern today, and support the delivery of agile projects in this 12-week Business Analyst Internship at a leading technology firm. In this BA Intern role, you’ll gain valuable experience working on important systems migration and web application development projects. You will be involved in producing analysis and design documentation, and communicating closely with the business and technical teams, using your understanding of complex IT systems and how they work together.
Business Analyst Internship Responsibilities:
- Producing analysis and design documentation such as detailed requirements gathering, business process maps, user stories, and user interface specifications
- Streamlining business processes to deliver an ideal customer experience on web applications and systems
- Mapping current and future business processes
- Consulting internal and external stakeholders to deliver highly complex technology integration projects in your role as a Business Analyst Intern
What will you learn as a Business Analyst Intern?
- How to create high-quality requirements artifacts for IT systems including websites and mobile applications
- Analysing and organising information to reconcile conflicts and identify business needs
- AGILE project delivery methodology
- How to perform user acceptance testing
- Development of skills in gathering requirements and technical specifications
- Wireframing, high-level process mapping and IT Project Management skills
To be considered for the Business Analyst Internship Program, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
IT Support Analysts and L1 Support IT professionals are in hot demand, especially at the graduate and junior level, so an IT Support Internship is a great way to start your career. Join one of Australia’s top IT Managed Services companies as an IT Support Intern and gain hands-on experience in software/hardware upgrades, Windows Server, ITIL, and virtualisation. During the IT Support Internship, you will be providing assistance and support to your clients to make sure all IT infrastructure and network systems run smoothly.
IT Support Internship Responsibilities:
- Maintaining IT infrastructure, network systems, as well as hardware and software applications
- Ensure optimal performance of the network and cloud-based applications for 100 – 200 users
- Providing technical assistance with hardware and software to all end-users on site
- Log bugs and enhancement requests in systems like Remedy
- Resolving IT Support issues via phone, in person, and electronically
- Installing and configuring Windows Server, setting up Active Directory, and helping clients with systems issues
What you will learn during your IT Support Internship?
- How to resolve technical issues in a timely manner for clients
- Skills in installing and configuring Windows Server
- How to troubleshoot Office 365 and Windows 10 software issues
- Setting up and optimising Active Directory
- Learning more about the ITIL framework
- Virtualization and providing network support
To be considered for the IT Support Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
If you’re looking for work as an IT Networking professional, then this exciting Networking Internship opportunity is the right place to start. Ideally suited to students and graduates with qualifications in Network Systems or Telecommunications, this internship provides hands-on experience in network administration, routing and switching, virtualisation, network operations, and network security. You will monitor network performance, troubleshoot wireless communication issues and manage the job ticket system. This Networking Internship is a great way to enter the Information & Communications Technology industry.
Networking & IT Internship Responsibilities
- Monitor and track network faults and provide solutions to the NOC Manager
- Supporting lab infrastructure to optimise network performance
- Providing support to the Network Operations Centre
- Providing strategic and tactical network support to customers
- Troubleshoot technical problems with wireless systems and office networks
What you will learn during your IT & Networking Internships Program?
- Develop deep skills as a network administrator and the confidence to work in a NOC
- Routing and switching and configuring network devices
- Building networks using specialised equipment
- Strong understanding of VoIP technologies
- Creating services that help customers manage networks
- Teamwork, initiative, and analytical thinking
To be considered for this Internship in Networking, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Learn the hottest in-demand IT skills on your IT Internship
What’s Included in the IT Internships Program
Are You Eligible for an
IT STUDENTS & GRADUATES
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WITH WORK VISA
STUDENTS WITH BRIDGING VISA
AVAILABILITY FOR 3-4 DAYS A WEEK
So how does the
IT Internship Program work?
First, we create your brand new IT Resume and LinkedIn profile and prepare you for your IT Internship interview.
Host Company Sourcing
After your IT Internships Preparation, we contact suitable IT companies and arrange your IT Internship interview.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your IT Internship!
Above all, we continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
Our IT Internships
IT Internships Program – FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Information Technology Internship in Australia
The IT Internships Program will give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs.
An IT Internship gives you direct access to the best IT professionals in the market. Learn from experienced IT professionals and gain real-world IT experience.
Your IT Internships Program will also help you get hands-on IT experience in your specific area of IT and will improve your soft skills. You will also meet leading IT professionals in the Australian technology sector.
If you can arrange 2-3 days from your schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time IT Internship. You can also do a full-time IT Internship during semester break or holidays. When you complete an IT Internship while you study, you can apply your IT knowledge from your degree and apply it to real-world tech projects.
An IT Internship during or after your study is a smart choice if you want to quickly secure employment in the Australian IT industry.
Sooner the better, but ideally in your final semester or as soon as you graduate from our IT course.
It is better to do an IT Internships Program while studying so you complete your degree with IT industry experience under your belt.
If you have IT internship experience, you can get IT employment faster after graduation. By doing an IT Internship in Australia, you will develop deep technical skills through real-world IT projects which is exactly what IT employers want when hiring and employing IT students and graduates.
Yes! Most IT Internships are considered learning experiences by Universities. Once your IT Internship has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your IT Internships Program is designed to give you practical IT experience before you graduate. Ideally, your IT Internship will be based on a real-world project with an IT company so you can learn while doing.
Speak to your University about course credit if you complete an IT Internship during your course.
Career Success Australia provides Information Technology Internships in all areas of IT, from Data Science to Software Development to Software Testing. We also offer UI/UX Internships and Business Analyst Internships.
We coordinate Information Technology Internships with companies seeking IT students and graduates for web development and software development projects, data analytics and data visualisation projects.
Our IT Internships Programs also cover software testing activities, big data, and cloud computing projects as well as for IT Support and Networking related projects.
We have IT Internship host company partners offering 12-week internships for students and graduates who are keen to enhance their IT skills in industry.
IT Internships Programs are the best way to gain practical IT training and experience while you study or when you complete your IT degree in Australia
You can choose to complete your IT Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Darwin.
The Information Technology industry in Australia is booming and IT companies are looking for IT Interns to recruit for employment. We have a range of tech companies seeking IT Interns. From small to medium enterprises to large multinational companies with major IT infrastructure projects.
We provide Information Technology Internships for students and graduates to start their career across all cities. Our IT Internship host company network is vast, and you can choose to complete your IT Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or in Darwin.
Every company relies on IT, therefore there are always opportunities for Interns to join the IT Internships program. You can gain hands-on skills in programming, data science, software testing, networking, and IT support as well as UI/UX design or as a Business Analyst.