Get IT Internships In Australia to Fast-track Your Career
Keen to get Hired by Australia’s Top IT companies? IT Internships and Information Technology Internships give you real-world IT experience that can boost your IT Career in Australia!
Kick-Start Your Exciting IT Career with
An Information Technology Internship Program today!
Looking for Jobs in Information Technology?
Our IT Internships get you Hired 3x Faster!
The IT Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Hobart, Darwin & Perth has helped thousands of IT students and graduates secure excellent jobs in Information Technology. You can be next!
Our IT Internships Program Includes:
Get 12 weeks of professional experience working as an IT Intern in your chosen field of IT with Top technology companies in Australia.
Get Hired 4x Faster
Receive high-quality mentoring from Senior IT professionals working with Australia’s best technology firms. As an IT intern, you have a 92% chance of finding employment in the IT industry with your host company.
Real-World IT Experience
Get hands-on, technical experience as an IT Intern in areas like Software Development, Business & Data Analysis, IT Support, IT Security, Networking, Software Testing, Cloud Engineering, and IT Project Management.
Gain 12 weeks of essential experience in a range of areas in the IT Industry, job references, and the confidence to secure high-paying graduate jobs in IT faster than the competition!
Popular Types of
Internships and Jobs in Information Technology!
Software Testing Careers
- Consolidating test results using tracking systems like Jira
- Writing certification reports for the Lead Test Engineer to review
- Supporting IT projects by performing manual and automation testing activities
- Using manual and automation tools like Selenium to deliver high-quality web application testing activities
- How to collaborate with software engineers and developers, business analysts and offshore teams
- How to manage testing activities using JIRA
- Skills in Selenium for Automation Testing
- How to conduct User Acceptance Testing on key IT Internship projects
- How to write test cases and develop test plans
- How to perform defect tracking
Upon completing this valuable 12-week IT Internships Program, you will be armed with the experience you need to secure your dream job as a Software Tester, QA Engineer or Test Analyst. The IT industry is booming, so this Internship in the IT field is a fantastic career choice! Internships in this field of Information Technology are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
Software Development Careers
- Supporting full-stack development activities including programming and testing
- Conducting database development using SQL
- Working with Business Analysts and clients to gather requirements and prepare technical specifications
- Building robust web applications using the latest technology stacks including Angular
- Skills in using the latest technologies including ReactJS
- How to work in a dynamic team where you will get hands-on experience across the full SDLC
- An insight into product testing using Automation techniques
- How to build robust applications integrating with cloud technology such as AWS and Azure
This exciting 3-month IT Internship in this field of IT is perfect for aspiring IT students and graduates who want to pursue careers in Software Engineering, Software Development or Web Development. If you want to gain industry experience in this booming field of IT, this IT Internship is the right choice for you! You can complete this valuable IT Internship opportunity in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
Web Development & Design Careers
- Developing websites using the latest technology stack, including front and back-end development
- Liaising with web designers to determine the layout and design of the website
- Creating code from scratch or customising WordPress themes
- Managing and maintaining the functions and applications of existing websites
- Correcting problems identified by testing or user feedback
- Analysing website content and graphics to ensure user needs are met
- Knowledge of website interfaces and website standards
- How to develop databases and API’s for existing web platforms
- Experience using both front-end and back-end development technology
- A deep understanding of site functionality, website applications and website security measures
Upon completion of this rewarding 3-month IT Internships Program, you have the skills and experience you need to pursue an exciting career in IT as a Web Developer, Full-Stack Developer and Digital Designer. This particular field in IT is primed for strong growth, so an IT Internship in this field is a smart choice! Information Technology internships in this stream of IT offer tremendous flexibility and can be completed remotely or in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin or Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
- Conducting user/site research for new design projects for clients
- Auditing content and mocking up content in prototypes
- Using Adobe XD and Figma to create design prototypes
- Creating sitemaps, wireframes, and information design documents for the Design Manager
- How to solve usability and design issues in a team environment
- How to create apps and web interfaces using Adobe XD and Figma
- How to conduct user-centric research and prototype designs for mobile and web applications
- Real-world design experience to add to your portfolio
- Front-end design principles as well as integrating design theory into practice
After completing this exciting 12-week IT Internships Program, you will have gained the right experience to pursue a career in User Experience Design, Web Design and Mobile Application Design. This Internship in the IT field is an excellent career choice for aspiring IT students and graduates! You can complete your IT Internship across all major cities in Australia. This includes IT Internships in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to book your free consultation.
Data Analyst Careers
- Performing data migration and analysis
- Preparing concise visualisations and reports on customer data, business processes and market economics
- Conducting statistical modelling using R and Python
- Using data science techniques to perform data extraction, cleaning and wrangling
- Presenting data using PowerBI and Tableau to highlight trends and findings
- AWS integration for large-scale projects
- Skills in using software such as PowerBI, SQL and Tableau
- Statistical programming languages such as R and Python
After you complete your 3-month IT Internships Program, you will have the industry experience you need to pursue your career in IT! An Internship in this field of IT is perfect if you want to work in Data Visualisation, Data Science or Quantitative Analysis. This exciting IT Internship can be undertaken in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
Business Analyst Careers
- Designing and developing strategies to meet the technical requirements of the client
- Using data gathering and analysis to identify problems in business processes with contemporary BPM solutions
- Improving business processes and systems through technological solutions
- Planning and preparing technical documentation
- Preventing and correcting defects to enhance the value of processes and systems
- How to critically analyse data to improve business processes and systems
- Skills using Microsoft Access, SQL, Google Analytics and Tableau
- How to communicate analysis reports to stakeholders and colleagues
- Experience in software such as Jira and Confluence
When you complete your 12-week IT Internship, you will have all the practical skills and experience needed to launch your career in Business Intelligence Analysis, Security Analysis or Process Analysis. This IT Internship is perfect for aspiring IT students and graduates looking to gain valuable industry experience! IT Students and Graduates can complete their IT Internships in this stream of IT across Australia’s major cities. This includes IT Internship programs in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
IT Support Careers
- Maintaining IT infrastructure, network systems, as well as hardware and software applications
- Ensuring optimal performance of the network and cloud-based applications for 100 – 200 users
- Providing technical assistance with hardware and software to all end-users on site
- Logging bugs and enhancement requests in systems like Remedy
- Resolving IT issues via phone, in person, and electronically
- Installing and configuring Windows Server, setting up Active Directory, and helping clients with systems issues
- How to resolve technical issues for clients in a timely manner
- Skills in installing and configuring Windows Server
- How to troubleshoot Office 365 and Windows 10 software issues
- Setting up and optimising Active Directory
- The ITIL framework
- Virtualisation and how to provide network support
Upon completion of this valuable 12-week IT Internships Program, you will be well-placed for an exciting career as a Desktop Support Analyst, L1 Support Technician or Helpdesk Engineer. With strong growth predicted for technical support analysts, this Internship in the IT field is an excellent career choice! IT Internships can be secured across all major cities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
Network Administrator Careers
- Monitoring and tracking network faults, and providing solutions to the NOC Manager
- Supporting lab infrastructure to optimise network performance
- Providing support to the Network Operations Centre
- Providing strategic and tactical network support to customers
- Troubleshooting technical problems with wireless systems and office networks
- Deep skills as a network administrator and the confidence to work in a NOC
- Routing, switching and configuring network devices
- How to build networks using specialised equipment
- Strong understanding of VoIP technologies
- How to create services that help customers manage networks
- Teamwork, initiative, and analytical thinking
After you have completed this exciting 3-month IT Internship, you will be one step closer to securing your dream job as a Network Technician, Network Manager or Telecommunications Specialist. With expectations of a strong growth in this particular field of IT, this is an excellent opportunity for aspiring IT students and graduates! Our IT Internships are available for students and graduates across all major cities in Australia, including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
Companies Who Have Hired Our IT Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
Internships in IT Success Stories
What Our Clients Say About CSA
“Secured the best Data Analyst job!”
Internships in IT Success Stories
What Our Clients Say About CSA
“Secured the best Data Analyst job!”
How does the
IT Internship Program work?
After your IT Internships preparation, we contact suitable IT companies and arrange your IT Internship interview.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your IT Internship!
IT Internship Support
Above all, we continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
After Your Internship
If you don’t secure a job after your IT Internship, we can certainly help you find employment through our Career Coaching Program.
Job Trends in IT 2023
Unlock Your Potential with Career Coaching in Australia
Top Australian Startups to Consider for your Next Job
Top 20 Career Counsellors To Watch Out For
Life tends to be complicated at even the best of times. One aspect of life that can get confusing is discovering where one’s passion and talent lie for a successful career. This can be distressing because, after all, everyone wants to know their place inRead more “Top 20 Career Counsellors To Watch Out For”
Everything you need to know about your Information Technology Internship in Australia!
IT Internships Program – FAQs
The IT Internships Program will give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs.
An IT Internship gives you direct access to the best IT professionals in the market. Learn from experienced IT professionals and gain real-world IT experience!
Your IT Internships Program will also help you gain practical IT experience in your desired area of IT and will improve your soft skills. You will even meet leading IT professionals in the Australian technology sector.
If you can arrange 3-4 days from your schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time IT Internship. You can also do a full-time IT Internship during the semester break or holidays. When you complete an IT Internship while you study, you can take your IT knowledge from your degree and apply it to real-world tech projects.
An IT Internship during or after your study is a smart choice if you want to quickly secure employment in the Australian IT industry.
The sooner the better, but ideally in your final semester or as soon as you graduate from your IT course.
It is better to do an IT Internships Program while studying so that you can complete your degree with IT industry experience under your belt.
Having experience from an IT Internship under your belt means that your chances of securing employment after graduation are higher. By doing an IT Internship in Australia, you will develop deep technical skills through real-world IT projects which is exactly what IT employers look for when hiring and employing IT students and graduates.
Yes! Most IT Internships are considered learning experiences by universities. Once your IT Internship has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your IT Internships Program is designed to give you practical IT experience before you graduate. Ideally, your IT Internship will be based on a real-world project with an IT company so that you can learn while doing.
Speak to your University about course credit if you complete an IT Internship during your course.
Career Success Australia provides Information Technology Internships in all areas of IT, from Data Science to Software Development to Software Testing. We also offer UI/UX Internships and Business Analyst Internships.
We coordinate Information Technology Internships with companies seeking IT students and graduates for web development and software development projects, data analytics and data visualisation projects.
Our IT Internships Programs also cover software testing activities, big data, and cloud computing projects as well as IT Support and Networking related projects.
We have IT Internship host company partners offering 12-week internships for students and graduates who are keen to enhance their IT skills in this industry.
IT Internships Programs are the best way to gain practical IT training and experience while you study or when you complete your IT degree in Australia
You can choose to complete your IT Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Darwin.
The Information Technology industry in Australia is booming and IT companies are looking for IT Interns to recruit for employment. We have a range of tech companies seeking IT Interns. From small to medium enterprises to large multinational companies with major IT infrastructure projects.
We provide Information Technology Internships for students and graduates to start their career across all cities. Our IT Internship host company network is vast, and you can choose to complete your IT Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or in Darwin.
Every company relies on IT. Therefore, there are always opportunities for Interns to join the IT Internships program. You can gain hands-on skills in programming, data science, software testing, networking, and IT support as well as UI/UX design or as a Business Analyst.