Engineering Internships to Fast-track your Career in Australia!
Graduate Engineers are in hot demand in Australia! When you complete an engineering internships program, you gain practical experience, which helps you stand out from the competition! When you invest in the engineering internships in Australia program, you increase your prospects of securing the best engineering graduate roles on offer!
Where are Engineering Internships Available?
Career Success Australia offers engineering Internships right across Australia. You can enrol and complete engineering internships in Melbourne as well as engineering internships in Sydney. If you are a graduate of other cities, you can also undertake engineering internships in Brisbane and engineering internships in Adelaide.
There are engineering projects happening in all cities, so the engineering internships Australia program will help you access the best practical experience in your field of engineering!
Want More Engineering Job Offers?
Join the Engineering Internships Program today to launch your career!
We have helped over 1000 Engineering students and graduates start amazing careers as Software Engineers, Network Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Civil Engineers, and Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Through this amazing Internships Program in Engineering, you have the opportunity to apply your theoretical engineering knowledge with some of Australia’s best engineering firms. A 12-week Internship in Engineering is the best way to enhance your practical skills! Depending on your stream of Engineering, you will gain hands-on experience in engineering software, design, testing, QA, prototyping, project engineering and process improvement.
Looking for jobs in Engineering?
Our Engineering Internships get you hired 3x Faster!
Employers are looking for Job-Ready Engineering graduates with excellent skills and industry experience. The Engineering Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Hobart, Darwin and Perth has helped thousands of students and graduates secure exciting jobs in Engineering.
Our Engineering Internships Program Includes:
Get 12 weeks of professional experience working as an Engineering Intern with Top Engineering companies in Australia.
Get Hired 4x Faster
Receive high-quality mentoring from senior Engineering professionals working with Australia’s best engineering companies. As an Intern, you have a 92% chance of securing employment as an engineer with your host company.
Real-World Engineering Experience
Get hands-on, technical experience as an Engineering Intern working under the guidance of experienced and qualified engineering professionals.
Gain 12 weeks of essential experience in a range of areas in the Engineering industry, such as Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Network Engineering, which will help you secure a job faster!
Internships and Jobs in Engineering!
Mechanical Engineering Careers
- Showcasing engineering design skills in CAD/CAM in Catia, AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Supporting process improvement projects in mechanical design and production
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings using Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Performing FEA Analysis
- Supporting quality assurance, quality control, and preparing technical documentation
- Designing components including fixtures, grippers and supporting LEAN manufacturing
- Deep skills in Design Engineering
- How to manufacture and produce in a LEAN environment
- Experience in engineering project management
- Real-world application of engineering, quality control and testing
Gain 12 weeks of hands-on Engineering experience with a leading Engineering firm through this Engineering Internships Program. You can start your Engineering career as a Graduate Engineer! Internships in this field of Engineering are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
Electrical Engineering Careers
- Supporting a range of engineering projects, including HV, LV, OHL and power station design and construction
- Designing and simulating a standalone smart energy grid and high voltage transmission design with Engage in electrical design using AutoCAD and support lighting design work
- Assisting in PLC and PCB projects, depending on your skills
- Supporting quality control, and testing electrical systems and components
- Preparing electrical schematics, layouts, structural drawings, and implementing PLC’s drawings
- A deep understanding of electrical design using AutoCAD
- Experience in quality power transmission with the use of Dynamic Voltage Restorer (DVR) with storage system
- Skills in electrical drawings and documentation
- How to conduct electrical system performance improvement, cost estimation, and project management
If you want to fast-track your career as an Engineer, this amazing 12-week Engineering Internship is the best place to start! You will be equipped with the experience and skills you need to land a Graduate Engineering job. This exciting Engineering Internship opportunity is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
Electronics Engineering Careers
- Designing, documenting, debugging and testing new products
- Identifying electronics faults in production
- Reworking and repairing electronic hardware
- Validating and accepting designs and documentation
- A deep understanding of electrical design using AutoCAD
- Knowledge of AutoCad Electrical
- Deep skills in system design, testing, simulations, assessment and installation
- Experience with software such as Slack, Jira and Asana
If you enjoy computing and technical design, this 3-month Engineering Internships program is perfect for you! Upon completing this Engineering Internship, you will have gained the skills and experience you need to pursue your dream career in Electronics Engineering. This Engineering Internship can be done across all major Australian cities, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to learn more.
Civil Engineering Careers
- Supporting civil and structural design projects using AutoCAD, Revit and Structural Design software such as RAPT and MicroStation
- Estimating and costing for residential and commercial projects
- Project scheduling, site engineering and inspections
- Preparing engineering documentation including for tenders and council submissions
- Procurement and materials costing
- Knowledge of tendering process and all stages of construction management
- How to conduct site inspections, read/check plans and permits
- Experience with estimation software such as Bluebeam and Cost X
- How to engage with subcontractors and builders
- Deep skills in scheduling and project managing residential and commercial projects
Join one of Australia’s best Engineering and construction firms as an Engineering Intern for 12 weeks to get industry experience. This is a can’t-miss opportunity for aspiring Engineering students and graduates! No matter if you live in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin or Gold Coast, this Engineering Internships Program is available to all. Click the button below to learn more.
Environmental Engineering Careers
- Preparing a range of environmental reports with the support of senior staff
- Preparing Engineering calculations and technical specifications
- Collaboration with teams specialising in a range of environmental areas
- Conducting field monitoring work for environmental assessments
- Communicating with stakeholders through reports and proposals
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- How to write Environmental and Sustainability reports and proposals
- Knowledge of local and national environmental legislation and guidelines
- Experience developing comprehensive Engineering proposals for infrastructure projects impacting the environment
Join one of Australia’s leading Engineering companies to gain valuable skills and experience in this rapidly-growing industry! Our Engineering Internships are available across Australia, no matter where you live. This includes Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to book your free consultation.
Chemical Engineering Careers
- Supporting projects and activities in Polymer Engineering, Organic Chemistry and Process Engineering
- Processing Simulation using ASPEN to design and optimise chemical processes
- Creating preliminary and feasibility reports, as well as using learnt theory in process safety, and economic analysis to design processing equipment and control systems
- Processing control and instrumentation, fieldwork, sampling and testing
- Experience in organic chemistry, process engineering and polymer engineering
- How to use chemical engineering software such as ASPEN plus, ANSYS workbench and Simulink
- How to build your skills in reporting, testing and engineering documentation
- How to conduct fieldwork and laboratory testing
We have several Engineering companies keen to offer amazing 12-week internships to Engineering students and graduates. Gaining experience in industry-based projects during an Internship is vital if you want to increase your chances of securing full-time employment in the future! Our Engineering Internships Program can be secured in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to book your Free Consultation.
Software Engineering Careers
- Supporting full-stack development activities including programming and testing
- Conducting database development using SQL
- Working with Business Analysts and clients to gather requirements and prepare technical specifications
- Building robust web applications using the latest technology stacks including Angular
- Skills in software development using the latest technologies including ReactJS
- How to work in a dynamic team where you will get hands-on experience across the full SDLC
- A deep understanding of product testing using Automation techniques
- How to build robust applications integrating with cloud technology such as AWS and Azure
This 3-month Engineering Internships Program can help kick-start your IT career! An engineering internship is vital if you want to build your technical and professional skills and gain the necessary experience to secure more job offers. This amazing Internship opportunity in this field of Engineering is available to those living in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin or Gold Coast. Click the button below to book your Free Consultation.
Network Engineering Internships
- Supporting a team of Engineers to monitor network performance
- Setting up network infrastructure for commercial premises
- Testing network stability and troubleshooting network issues
- Routing and switching and integration of wireless systems
- Networking design and security
- Experience in network design, operations and support
- A deep understanding of operations and how to monitor systems to ensure network stability
- Experience working in a network operations environment and providing technical support to clients
- How to apply network security in a real-world setting
Do you want to secure a high-quality job in Engineering? This 12-week Engineering Internship opportunity is suited to Engineering students and graduates who want to kick-start their careers. You can secure an Engineering Internship across all major cities in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. Click the button below to book your Free Consultation.
Companies Who Have Hired Our Engineering Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
Internships in Engineering Success Stories
What Our Clients Say About CSA
Nahid Uz Zaman
Internships in Engineering Success Stories
What Our Clients Say About CSA
Nahid Uz Zaman
How does the
Engineering Internships Program work?
After your Engineering Internship preparation, we contact suitable host companies in the Engineering industry and arrange interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your Engineering Internship!
Above all, we continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
After Your Internship
We encourage your Host Company to hire you. But, if you miss out, we can continue to help you find a job through our one-on-one Career Coaching.
Everything you need to know about Engineering Internships in Australia
Engineering Internships Program – FAQs
An Engineering Internship is the best way to gain real-world engineering industry experience. To secure a job in engineering, it’s vital to have practical experience. A 12-week Engineering Internship will give you the industry experience you need to get employment as a graduate Engineer. Engineering Internships also give you access to training, industry connections, and job references!
If you can arrange 3-4 days from your schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time Engineering internship. You can also do a full-time Engineering Internship during the semester break or holidays.
Ideally, it’s best to get Engineering experience during your degree or as soon as you graduate. Employers look to hire graduates who have engineering experience, so completing an Engineering Internships Program while you study is a smart choice to enhance your career profile.
The sooner you complete an Engineering Internship, the better.
It’s better to do an Engineering Internship while studying or soon after you finish your course. Students who have industry experience in Engineering get hired faster after graduation.
Most Engineering degrees require 12 weeks of Engineering Internship experience as part of the course, so you should start the process of enrolling in an Engineering Internships program sooner than later.
The best way to get an Engineering internship in Australia is by contacting internship providers like Career Success Australia. Our team have access to some of Australia’s best engineering firms and can help you secure your engineering internship today! We help you prepare your Resume and Cover Letter and prepare you for engineering internship job interviews with engineering companies. We can help you directly access the best Engineering firms to help you get an engineering internship in Australia immediately.
The best engineering internships are when you work on interesting and practical engineering projects in your specific field of engineering, whether it be civil, mechanical or electrical. Our engineering internships offer the best experiences, where you have a mentor and engineering supervisor who can train you. Australia’s best engineering internships will help you get valuable industry experience to help you get employment. The very best internships give you access to the latest software, engineering principles and systems to help you with your career.
Engineering Internships may be considered as course credit and also may be a requirement to gain Engineers Australia accreditation. You can speak to your university about putting your Engineering Internships Program towards course credit.
An Engineering Internship is a terrific opportunity to apply your theoretical engineering knowledge in real-world settings under the guidance of an experienced Engineering Manager.
Career Success Australia provides Engineering Internships across all engineering disciplines.
This includes Internships in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Biomedical, Environmental, and Software Engineering.
We work with Engineering companies who offer 12-week Internships for students and graduates to support them in their engineering careers.
You can choose to complete your Engineering Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane or Darwin.
Engineering projects are taking place right around Australia – bridges, roads, railways, power, chemicals, infrastructure, biodiversity, hydro, renewables, energy, housing, and gas projects. If you’re keen to pursue an internship in your home state or interstate, we can help!
Some engineering internships in Australia are paid, while other engineering internships are unpaid as they are providing you with practical industry training. The best engineering internships are not always paid, but offer you the best career training which will help you get engineering jobs.
When you enrol and complete an engineering internship, you can expect to get practical hands-on engineering experience. You will gain valuable career training as a graduate engineer and learn under the guidance of senior engineers in Australia who mentor interns. The most important benefit of engineering internship programs is the experience. You will apply your engineering theory and knowledge into real engineering projects. Your engineering internship will help you get hired in engineering jobs faster.