Fast-Track Your Career as a Business Analyst!
Looking for a career as a Business Analyst? Our Business Analyst Internships in Australia give you hands-on experience in information technology that can enhance your career profile and BA job prospects in Australia!
Kick-Start Your Career as a
Business Analyst with a 12-Week Internship today!
We have helped 1000+ Business Analyst students and graduates start amazing careers in technology business, software, and IT infrastructure in Australia.
As a BA Intern, you will gain industry experience where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in information technology to real-world projects. Internships for Business Analyst students and graduates are a great way to develop skills in requirements gathering and analysis, UI/UX, and UAT. You will also learn software like Jira, Confluence, Linux Ubuntu, as well as Salesforce!
How can a Business Analyst Internship
Help you get hired quickly?
The Business Analyst Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth has helped thousands of Business Analyst Interns like you to secure high-paying, full-time employment in Australia.
Our Business Analyst Internships Program Includes:
Get 12 weeks of professional experience working as a Business Analyst Intern with the Top IT companies in Australia.
Get Hired 4x Faster
Our Business Analyst Internships Program offers networking opportunities with senior Business Analyst professionals from Australia’s best technology firms. As a Business Analyst Intern, you have a 92% chance of securing employment as a Business Analyst with your host company.
Data Analyst Experience
Get hands-on, technical experience as a Business Analyst Intern by developing deep skills in areas such as UI/UX Design, Test Analysis, Project Coordination, Process Analysis and Security Analysis.
Gain 12 weeks of essential experience as a Business Analyst Intern in a range of areas, such as Digital Design and Analysis, Information Systems, Database Administration, Business Intelligence Analysis, and IT Project Coordination, which will help you get a job faster!
Popular Types of
Business Analyst Internships
Business Analyst Internship Opportunities!
Business Analyst Internships
- Designing and implementing software development strategies based on the analysis of the business and technical requirements of the client
- Using data analysis to identify any problems in the business and create business solutions using contemporary BPM solutions
- Improving the processes and systems of the business through technology solutions
- How to gather and analyse user requirements
- How to prepare technical documentation
- How to use business process modelling concepts and systems
- Skills using Microsoft Access, SQL, Google Analytics and Tableau
- Skills using software such as Jira and Confluence
- How to communicate business analyst reports to stakeholders and other colleagues
This fantastic Business Analyst Internships Program will provide you with 12 weeks of Business Analyst experience. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
UI/UX Design Internships
- Conducting research on users and collecting user data for analysis
- Designing user-friendly interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Creating prototype software and test them on users
- Using cutting edge UI/UX software like Figma and Adobe XD to create innovative prototypes and interfaces for client approval
- How to conduct UX research and understand how users interact with products
- A deep understanding of how interaction design and visual communication are used in the creation of user-friendly interfaces
- How to collaborate in technology and design teams to conduct in-depth research on functional and technical requirements for projects
- Skills in prototyping and designing concepts that match client requirements
- A deep understanding of wireframing, user research, design prototyping and testing
This amazing UI/UX Internships Program will provide you with 3 months of UI/UX experience. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Business Systems Graduate Internships
- Developing reports on the operations performance of the business and business processes
- Using SQL to create scripts and automations to enhance databases
- Analysing data to improve business systems and processes and help in decision-making processes
- Designing and developing IT business systems to achieve business objectives
- Implementing new business processes and technology solutions
- A deep understanding of Databases, APIs, & Cloud Solutions
- Skills using RFID technologies and HRIS solutions
- Skills using software, such as Salesforce, Confluence, JIRA and Freshservice
This exciting 12-week Business Systems Graduate Internships Program will provide you with industry experience as a Business Analyst. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Information Systems Analyst Internships
- Managing current software and systems enhancements projects and upgrades
- Analysing software and IT systems using existing documentation and process models and liaison with development teams
- Conducting in-depth analysis of current databases (Oracle) and liaising with database developers to migrate to new cloud platforms
- Skills using cloud technology and ITIL processes
- Skills using platforms such as Linux Ubuntu
- How to work with IP networking and online tools such as SMB, NFS, AD, DNS and DHCP
- A deep understanding of Jira as well as Agile Methodology
This rewarding 3-month Information Systems Analyst Internships Program will provide you with hands-on experience in Information Systems to launch your career. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To apply, please click the button below!
Companies Who Have Hired Our Business Analyst Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
Our Success Stories
Business Analyst, Melbourne
How does the
Business Analyst Internships Program work?
After your Business Analyst Internship preparation, we contact suitable host companies in your industry and arrange interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your Business Analyst Internship!
We continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
After Your Internship
We encourage your Host Company to hire you. But, if you miss out, we can continue to help you find a job through our one-on-one Career Coaching.
Everything you need to know about Business Analyst Internships!
Business Analyst Internships Program – FAQs
The Business Analyst Internships Program will give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs.
A Business Analyst Internship gives you direct access to work under Senior Business Analyst professionals in the market. Learn from experienced Business Analyst professionals who will train and guide you to gain real-world Business Analyst experience.
The Business Analyst Internships Program will help you gain hands-on Business Analyst experience in emerging sectors within information technology, like application development and cloud computing. An Internship will also improve your soft skills, like your communication, teamwork and prioritisation skills.
You will even meet leading Business Analyst professionals in the Australian technology sector who will help shape your career as a BA!
If you can arrange 3-4 days from your study schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time Business Analyst Internship. You can also do a full-time Business Analyst Internship during the semester break or holidays. When you complete a Business Analyst Internship while you study, you can apply your Business Analyst knowledge from your degree and apply it to real-world tech projects.
A Business Analyst Internship during or after your study is a smart choice if you want to quickly secure employment in the IT industry in Australia.
The sooner the better, but ideally in your final semester or as soon as you graduate from your course in Business Systems, IT, Information Systems, Networking or Software Development.
It is better to do a Business Analyst Internships Program while studying so that you can complete your degree with practical IT experience under your belt.
Having experience from a Business Analyst Internship under your belt means that your chances of securing employment after graduation are higher. When you complete a BA Internship in Australia, you will develop deep technical skills through real-world Business Analyst projects which is exactly what employers look for when hiring and employing junior or graduate Business Analysts for IT projects.
Yes! Most Business Analyst Internships are considered learning experiences by universities. Once your Business Analyst Internship has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your Business Analyst Internships Program is designed to give you practical Business Analyst experience before you graduate. Ideally, your Business Analyst Internship will be based on a real-world project with a technology company so that you can learn while doing.
Speak to your University about course credit if you complete a Business Analyst Internship during your course.
Career Success Australia provides Business Analyst Internships in all areas of information technology, from roles such as Information System Analyst to UI/UX Design to Business Systems. We also have companies who are seeking students and IT graduates who can help develop projects as a Junior Business Analyst.
We coordinate Business Analyst Internships with companies seeking students and graduates who have strong skills in Digital Analysis, UI/UX Design, Test Analysis, Database Administration, It Project Coordination, and Business Systems.
Our Business Analyst Internships Programs also cover designing and implementing software development strategies, experience using platforms such as Linux and designing user-friendly interfaces.
We have Business Analyst Internship host company partners offering 12-week internships for students and graduates who are keen to enhance their Business Analyst skills in industry.
Business Analyst Internships Programs are the best way to gain practical Business Analyst training and experience while you study or when you complete your Business Analyst degree in Australia.
The Information Technology industry in Australia is booming and companies are looking for Business Analyst Interns to recruit for employment. We have a range of tech companies seeking Business Analyst Interns – from small to medium enterprises, to large multinational companies with major IT infrastructure projects.
We provide Business Analyst Internships for students and graduates to start their career in cities all across Australia. You can choose to complete your Business Analyst Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or Darwin.