Host an Intern Today! Meet our Talented Interns
Hosting an Intern is a great way to have additional support from qualified graduates, who are keen to assist you and your team. It’s also a great way to identify junior talent for your organisation.
All at no cost to you!
Why Host an Intern?
Assistance with Your Workload
Are you and your team under-resourced and overloaded with work and fast-approaching deadlines?
Hosting an Intern means you get help with tasks and projects on a daily basis. Interns can support your priorities and heavy workloads during peak periods.
Discover & Engage with Future Talent
Our Interns are hard-working, motivated and keen to impress. They are hungry to apply their skills and add value to your team.
If you are satisfied with your Intern’s performance, you can retain them for employment after their placement – at no additional cost.
Premium Quality & Ongoing Support
Our aim is to place high-quality Interns with you. This includes hosting international students. We screen our Interns first then arrange interviews with you.
We provide ongoing support, both to you and your Intern from start to end, to ensure the placement runs smoothly.
Host an Intern through CSA!
Our Network of Host Company Partners
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
So how can we help you
Host an Intern?
First, we discuss your Internship and project requirements to learn more about the skills and experience you’re looking for in an Intern.
Resumes and Interviews
Next, we send you the Resumes and profiles of our best-matching interns. Following this, we schedule interviews so you get to meet our Interns to confirm their suitability for the internship opportunity in your team.
After the interview, if you would like to proceed with hosting one of our Interns, we coordinate their start date, insurance, allowance (if applicable) and agreement with you.
Once the internship starts, we provide ongoing support to you and our Intern. We have regular check-ins to ensure the placement is running smoothly.
At the end of the Internship, you can employ our Interns for paid part-time, full-time, or casual work with no additional cost from us.
Host Company Reviews!
How to Host an Intern
in major capital cities including:
Everything you need to know about Hosting Interns!
Host an Intern – FAQs
Hosting an intern is a great way to have additional support from tertiary qualified graduates who want to assist you and your colleagues. It is also a terrific way to identify junior talent for future employment.
Our interns can:
- Complete day-to-day operational tasks during peak periods
- Reduce the time required to complete current projects
- Access the skills and knowledge of keen and motivated graduates in your industry
- Provide your staff with opportunities to mentor junior professionals
We work with a diverse range of host organisations throughout Australia in industries such as Accounting and Finance, Engineering, IT, Biotechnology and Construction. We have partnerships with more than 500 organisations throughout Australia. Some of our host company partners include:
- Lend Lease
- Dialog IT
- Vocus Group
- Area 3 Consulting
- Clinical Labs
- Caterpillar (CAT)
- ADE Group
We adopt a thorough screening process to ensure you are presented with the very best interns.
This includes an initial screening process before you meet with our interns.
We screen interns for:
- Appropriate qualifications (certified) from an Australian university
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and desire to grow professionally
- Aptitude to perform duties in a fast-paced and professional workplace
Yes, you can certainly host an international student for an internship. Hosting international students can be a rewarding experience. Companies who host international students in Australia say the experience enhances their workplace culture. When you host an international student, you add diversity to your workplace and get to meet junior talent from around the world.
Our interns are:
- Highly skilled and from a range of fields, from finance to engineering, accounting to IT, and more
- Eager to gain Australian experience in their field and to contribute towards the advancement of their host company
- Actively seeking opportunities to show what they can do, displaying their skills, experience and knowledge
- Frequently, our interns become so dependable and integral to their new team that companies contact us to inform us that they’ve offered them a job upon completion of their placement
Hosting an Intern incurs no cost to you, with the program meeting the Fair Work Ombudsman internship guidelines. Before beginning the internship, you have the opportunity to review Resumes and interview the interns to assess their competency and identify where they can be most helpful.
Career Success Australia interns have full insurance, covering them for public liability, personal injury and professional indemnity.
Career Success Australia can help you find and host interns for 12 weeks. Our Internship hosting process includes:
- Initial onsite visit or Zoom meeting with host company to discuss internship opportunities/projects/requirements
- Match our student/graduate interns to the internship opportunity with the host
- Send CV’s for host company to review
- Schedule interviews
- If the host/intern are happy to proceed, we finalise start date/days per week/hours for the 12 week internship
Contact CSA for more information about how to host an Intern in Australia.
There are no fees or charges to host an intern when you come through Career Success Australia. Some host companies provide their interns with a weekly travel or meals allowance between (usually $100 per week). However, offering an unpaid internship is fine, so long as the main benefit of the placement is for the intern.
We don’t charge host companies fees to host an intern as we understand it takes time and resources to train and develop student and graduate interns. We either receive funding from the universities or our interns pay for career development programs, which include internship placement services.
There are no fees or charges for recruitment either, if you decide to employ the intern after the 12-weeks of internship. So all in all, hosting an intern is a cost effective way to have additional support!
Yes, when you host an intern, you have the choice to hire them or employ them too. You can choose to make a job offer while you host an intern or at the end of the placement. If you host an international student, you can also hire them too, subject to their visa status and working rights.