Fast-track your career in IT Support!
Looking for a career in IT Support? IT Support Internships in Australia give you hands-on experience in information technology and networking that can boost your career profile and IT Support Analyst job prospects!
Information Technology Internships Available in
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Darwin | Gold Coast | Canberra | Hobart
Kick-start your Career as an
IT Support Analyst with a 12-Week Internship today!
How can an IT Support Internship
Help you get hired quickly?
The IT Support Internships Program in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth has helped thousands of IT Support Analyst students and graduates secure full-time employment in IT in Australia.
Our IT Support Internships
Get 12-weeks of IT experience working as an IT Support Analyst Intern with top IT companies in Australia.
Career training to boost your IT Support Analyst Resume and LinkedIn profile which will help you prepare for employment in L1 and Desktop Support in Australia.
Get Hired 4x faster
Opportunity to network with senior IT Support professionals in some of Australia’s best technology firms with a 92% chance to get employment as an IT Support with your host company.
IT Support Experience
Get hands-on, essential technical experience as an IT Support Intern in software and hardware support, job ticket management, network administration, application support, L1 Support, VoIP, Active Directory, ITIL and migration projects
Become Job Ready
12 weeks of essential experience as an IT Support Analyst and hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware and software application issues which will help you get a job faster!
Popular Types of
IT Support Internships
We’ll Help You Get Into
Current IT Support Internships Available
IT Support Internships
- Maintaining IT infrastructure and network systems, and providing assistance to clients facing hardware and software application issues
- Logging faults in the job ticket system and briefing L2 Support Analysts on potential causes of faults and options to resolve each issue
- Providing technical assistance to end users facing issues with PCs, Laptop and Mobile devices
- Learning systems such as Team Viewer and Remedy to manage system faults
- Resolving IT Support issues via phone, in person, and electronically for clients
- Installing and configuring Windows Server, setting up Active Directory, and helping clients with access to systems
- How to resolve technical issues with hardware and software in a timely manner for clients
- Developing deep technical skills in installing and configuring Windows Servers
- Abilities to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot Office 365 and Windows 10 software issues
- Setting up and optimising Active Directory for end users
- Learning how to manage processes and projects using the ITIL framework
- Understanding network systems, Virtualization and in providing network support
To be considered for the IT Support Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Desktop Administrator Internships
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s hardware and workstations for 100+ end users including those at the office and working remotely
- Setting up and managing network connections, data management and security
- Providing technical support to internal stakeholders facing issues with PCs and Laptops
- Maintaining IT inventory including PCs, laptops, smartphones, printers and networks
- Experience using SCCM Client Manager and other remote software deployment solutions
- Experience using MDM, such as Airwatch
- Experience with ITIL frameworks to deliver IT support and administration services
To be considered for the Desktop Administrator Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
ICT Help Desk Technician Internships
- Provide technical support and IT Services to customers and end users of hardware and software systems
- Resolve technical issues online and escalate issues online if needed to the L2 application support systems team
- Give clear step-by-step instructions online to provide technical help to clients working remotely
- Logging hardware and software issues in Jira and tracking systems and ensuring a 100% resolution rate
- Experience with POS, Networking, Servers and Application support projects
- Skills in diagnosing a range of technical issues with Windows Server 2016 and Active Directory
- Understanding client systems including Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco and Salesforce and providing technical support for tier 1 issues
- Developing an understanding of Cisco and SCCM knowledge
To be considered for the ICT Help Desk Technician Internship, you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
IT Field Service Technician Internships
- Install and monitor technical equipment for clients or customers on site including servers, networks and work stations
- Troubleshoot issues with technical equipment and repair it, if needed
- Perform maintenance on technical equipment, as required and log faults with the Senior Field Services Engineer
- Write Customer Service Call Reports after each site visit and provide daily briefings to the Senior Field Services Engineer
- Experience in troubleshooting onsite systems including Servers, networks and printers
- How to advise customers and clients on how to use equipment such as printers, PCs, Laptops, tablets and AV systems
- Experience using both hardware and software equipment and systems and performing updates as required on site
To be considered for the IT Field Service Technician Internship you need to be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Internships Program, please click the button below to book your free Internships Consultation.
Companies Who Have Hired Our IT Support Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
Our Success Stories
Network & Security Analyst
IT Systems Analyst
How does the
IT Support Internships works
IT Internship Preparation
First, we create your brand new Resume and LinkedIn profile and prepare you for your Internship interview.
After your Preparation, we contact suitable host companies in your industry and arrange interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your placement!
IT Internship Support
We continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
After IT Internship
We encourage your Host Company to hire you. But if you miss out, we can continue to help you get a job through one-to-one Career Coaching.
Everything you need to know about IT Support Internships
Internships in IT support – FAQs
The IT Support Internships Program will give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs with IT companies in Australia.
An IT Support Internship gives you direct access to work under Senior IT Support professionals in the market. Learn from experienced IT Support professionals who will train you and guide you to gain real-world IT Support experience.
The IT Support Internships Program will also help you get hands-on IT Support experience in emerging sectors within information technology like application development and cloud computing. An Internship will also improve your soft skills. You will meet leading IT Support professionals in the Australian technology sector who will help shape your career as an IT Support Analyst.
If you can arrange 2-3 days from your schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time IT Support Internship. You can also do a full-time IT Support Internship during semester break or holidays. When you complete an IT Support Internship while you study, you can apply your IT Support knowledge from your degree and apply it to real-world tech projects.
An IT Support Internship during or after your study is a smart choice if you want to quickly secure employment in the IT industry in Australia.
Sooner the better, but ideally in your final semester or as soon as you graduate from your IT degree, certificate or training course.
It is better to do an IT Support Internship Program while studying so you complete your degree with practical IT experience under your belt.
If you have IT Support internship experience, you can get IT Support employment faster after graduation. When you complete an IT Support Internship in Australia, you will develop deep technical skills through real-world IT Support projects which is exactly what employers want when hiring and employing junior or graduate IT Support Analysts.
Yes! Most IT Support Internships are considered learning experiences by Universities. Once your IT Support Internship has been approved, you can gain credit from your university.
Your IT Support Internship Program is designed to give you practical IT Support experience before you graduate. Ideally, your IT Support Internship will be based on real-world tasks with a technology company so you can learn while doing.
Speak to your University about course credit if you complete an IT Support Internship during your course.
Career Success Australia provides IT Support Internships in all areas of information technology. This includes networking, cloud computing, IT infrastructure and Information Technology managed services.
We coordinate IT Support Internships with companies seeking students and graduates who have strong skills in Microsoft technologies, Cisco, virtualisation, salesforce and VoIP.
We have IT Support Internship host company partners offering 12-week internships for students and graduates who are keen to enhance their IT Support skills in industry.
IT Support Internships Programs are the best way to gain practical IT Support training and experience while you study or when you complete your IT degree.
You can choose to complete your IT Support Internships Program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Darwin.
The Information Technology industry in Australia is booming and companies are looking for IT Support Interns to recruit for employment. We have a range of tech companies seeking IT Support Interns. From small to medium enterprises to large multinational companies with major IT infrastructure projects.
We provide IT Support Internships for students and graduates to start their career across all cities. Our IT Support Internship host company network is vast, and you can choose to complete your IT Support Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or in Darwin.
Every company relies on IT Support Analysts to maintain systems, troubleshoot hardware and software faults and to service end users to be able to operate effectively.