Fast-Track Your Career with a Marketing Internship!
Looking for a career in Marketing? Marketing Internships in Australia give you hands-on experience in Marketing and Sales that can boost your career profile and Marketing job prospects!
Looking to Gain Practical Marketing Experience?
Start our 12-Week Marketing Internship today!
This amazing 12-week Internships in Marketing Program will give you the opportunity to apply your theoretical Marketing knowledge to real-world projects.
An Internship in Marketing is a fantastic way to improve your skills in Shopify, WordPress, Canva, HubSpot, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Facebook Ads, as well as Salesforce.
How can a Marketing Internships Program
Help you get hired quickly?
Marketing agencies and companies want Job-Ready Marketing graduates who understand digital marketing, advertising, design customer relationship management, and marketing communications. A 12-week Internship in Marketing is a great way to give yourself a competitive edge and stand out against other candidates when applying for jobs in Marketing.
The Marketing Internships Program in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth has helped thousands of Marketing students and graduates secure full-time employment in Marketing in Australia. You can be next!
Our Marketing Internships Program Includes:
Gain 12 weeks of practical Marketing experience with real-world companies and their Marketing departments. Learn from Australia’s best Marketing & Communications Specialists.
Get Hired 4x Faster
Our Marketing and Communications Internships Program offers opportunities to work with senior Marketing professionals in some of Australia’s best Marketing agencies. As a Marketing Intern, you have a 92% chance of securing full-time employment with your host company.
Get hands-on experience as a Marketing Intern by developing deep skills in design, brand management, content creation, reporting and KPI’s, and data analysis.
Gain 12 weeks of experience through the Marketing Internships Program as a Marketing Intern in a range of areas, such as Advertising, Brand Management, Content Creation, Market Research, and Public Relations, which will help you get a job faster!
Your exciting Marketing and Communications Internship will add value to your Resume & LinkedIn profile to help you get more job interviews in Marketing. Your 12-week Marketing Internship is guaranteed to boost your career profile and job prospects!
Popular Types of
Marketing Internship Opportunities!
- Designing and developing advertising strategies and campaigns for clients
- Monitoring market trends to create advertising strategies to boost sales and customer engagement
- Creating and coordinating the delivery of media plans including TVC, print and online
- Using design tools such as Canva to create illustrations, logos, Facebook advertisements and innovative visuals
- An understanding of the impact that effective advertising has on sales, web traffic and clicks
- Knowledge of the difference between commercial and non-commercial advertising
- How to market products and services to a target customer, as well as which media platforms are most effective
- How to set up and optimise Active Directory for end-users
- Expertise in creating an advertising campaign from scratch
This amazing 12-week Advertising Internships Program can help you to pursue your career in Marketing. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). Our Advertising Internships Program can be secured in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Brand Manager Internships
- Monitoring marketing trends and creating content that is aligned with any trends
- Developing a brand management strategy and content plan
- Working with the marketing team to execute campaigns in line with the brand’s image
- Analysing competitor and customer data to identify areas to further improve the brand
- An understanding of the marketing industry and brand awareness
- Experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing industry
- How to create marketing strategies, based on current data analysis of how the brand is being perceived
- How to create an image for a specific brand that aligns with business values
This exciting 3-month Brand Management Internship Program can help you to gain skills to become a Junior Brand Manager. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). This outstanding Brand Manager Internships Program is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Digital Marketing Internships
- Developing digital marketing strategies and creating web-based content to boost traffic, engagement, and sales
- Monitoring engagement on social media and regularly creating content to drive traffic to the client’s website
- Managing digital marketing content and updating it to align with market trends
- Creating visually appealing digital marketing creative campaigns
- Experience using social media platforms, as well as other platforms, such as Shopify
- An understanding of how customers interact with online content
- Skills in Digital Marketing that are in hot demand
- Deep skills in design using Canva to execute creative campaigns
- A deep understanding of digital media campaign reporting and KPIs
This amazing 12-week Digital Marketing Internships Program will provide you with the experience you need to get your career started in Digital Marketing. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). Whether you live in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin or Gold Coast, this opportunity is open to you! To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Marketing Assistant Internship
- Creating and coordinating Marketing campaigns based on marketing trends and the company’s values
- Creating online content for social media and other marketing platforms
- Managing communication with customers, which includes email newsletters and blog posts
- Managing and monitoring the company website, and creating or updating content to boost the sales of products and services
- Engaging in market research, and analysing competitor and customer data
- An understanding of the Marketing industry and how to create content that engages with customers
- How to create and execute a Marketing plan
- How to analyse and understand market trends and use them to create marketing content that will boost sales and customer engagement
- How to engage with customers and present digital marketing campaigns
- Experience using social media for business purposes, as well as CRM software tools
This exciting 3-month Marketing Assistant Internships Program can help kick-start your career as a Junior Marketing Assistant. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). No matter if you live in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin or Gold Coast, this Marketing Assistant Internships Program is available to all. To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Social Media Marketing Internship
- Overseeing and managing the company’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Creating a social media presence for the company on social media platforms to drive web traffic
- Organising large social media campaigns and preparing SEO reporting
- Optimising content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- How to use social media for business effectively to boost engagement
- Deep skills in Canva, and marketing design and campaign management
- How to create and implement tactical marketing campaigns on social media
- How to optimise online content for SEO and PPC
- How to create a social media presence for the company
This amazing 3-month Social Media Marketing Internships Program will give you cutting-edge skills to boost your career in Social Media Marketing. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). Internships in this area of Marketing are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Gold Coast. To book your free Internships Consultation, please click the button below!
Companies Who Have Hired Our Marketing Interns
Our Interns have gained employment with national and international companies
Our Success Stories
Marketing Coordinator, Sydney
How does the
Marketing Internships Program work?
After your Marketing Internship preparation, we contact suitable host companies in the Marketing industry and arrange interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your Internship!
Above all, we continue to support you throughout your Internship to ensure you are progressing.
After Your Internship
We encourage your Host Company to hire you. But, if you miss out, we can continue to help you find a job through our one-on-one Career Coaching.
Everything you need to know about Marketing Internships!
Marketing Internships Program – FAQs
A Marketing Internship is a perfect choice if you want to gain hands-on industry experience. You will gain a broader understanding of the marketing and communications industry and gain real-world experience in emerging areas like digital marketing.
It is also an opportunity to network with leading marketing professionals and learn from them. During your Internship, you will be able to apply and develop the marketing skills and knowledge that you learnt in university.
If you can arrange 3-4 days from your study schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time Marketing internship. You can also do a full-time Marketing Internship during the semester break or the holidays.
There are many types of Marketing roles, so doing an internship will open up a world of job opportunities and possible career pathways in Marketing.
As a Marketing graduate and intern, you can specialise in Advertising, Content Creation, Digital Marketing, or Market Research. Either way, doing a Marketing Internship while studying is a smart career choice!
The sooner you do your Marketing internship, the better. The best time to do it would be before you graduate, as this will give you the opportunity to use the skills and knowledge that you’ve learnt during university.
It also means that you will have industry experience as a graduate and be more prepared for employment in the marketing industry.
Some of our Marketing Interns complete their placement during their degree. Other marketing students will wait and complete a marketing internship program upon graduation.
Above all, the key is to have marketing industry experience as this will boost your Resume and career profile.
Marketing Internships are considered learning experiences by universities. Marketing internships are an opportunity to practice what you study.
If you complete a Marketing internship during your course, you can speak to your university about course credit.
Career Success Australia provides Marketing Internships in all areas of Marketing – from social media marketing to market research and advertising.
We coordinate Marketing Internships with companies right around Australia that are keen to offer internships in a range of marketing areas to support their business. Many companies are looking for digital marketing interns, so this is a great area to pursue!
Our Marketing Internships Programs also cover market research, content marketing, search engine marketing, Public Relations, as well as Promotions and Sales.
Marketing Internship Programs are the best way to gain practical Marketing training and experience while you study or when you complete your Marketing degree in Australia.
We work with marketing agencies and marketing departments that offer internships right around Australia.
You can choose to complete your Marketing Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or Darwin.