Sales & Marketing Internships!
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Darwin | Gold Coast | Canberra | Hobart
Are you passionate about a career in Marketing, Communications, and Advertising? Marketing Internships are a great way to gain industry experience to kick-start your career!
Start an Amazing Career in Marketing with our Marketing Internships Program!
Career Success Australia is one of the largest Victorian government-recommended Marketing Internships providers in Australia, with offices in Melbourne and Sydney. We have helped 1000+ marketing students and graduates secure top marketing jobs with marketing agencies as well as private and public companies.
Why the Marketing Internships Program is a smart choice if you want to get a Marketing job fast!
Getting a job in Marketing is tough if you don’t have industry experience. Marketing companies want Job-ready Marketing graduates who understand digital marketing, advertising, customer relationship management, and marketing communications.
The Marketing Internships Program has helped thousands of Marketing candidates like you get high-paying Marketing careers in Australia.
The Marketing Internships Program includes:
- 12 weeks of practical Marketing Internship experience with real-world companies with marketing departments and teams
- Career Training to boost your career as a Marketing graduate and intern
- Mentoring from senior Marketing professionals who can help you enter the marketing industry
- The competitive edge needed to secure employment in Marketing
Popular Types of Marketing Internships
- Brand Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Content Creator
- Customer Success Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Market Research
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Public Relations
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
Current Marketing Internships Vacancies
Our Host Company Partners regularly advertise their Marketing Internships with us each week. See below for the latest Marketing Internships in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Gold Coast, Canberra, and Hobart.
Are you a Marketing graduate interested in the world of Advertising? This Advertising internship is a great opportunity to work on advertising campaigns from the ground up. You will develop skills in how to implement advertising tactics and monitor advertising results including web traffic, sales, SEO, and clicks. This Advertising Internship is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing or Advertising student or graduate to start their career.
Advertising Internship Responsibilities
- Design and develop advertising strategies and campaigns for clients
- Monitor market trends to create advertising strategies to boost sales and customer engagement
- Create and coordinate the delivery of media plans including TVC, print and online
- Use design tools such as Canva to create illustrations, logos, Facebook advertisements and innovative visuals
What you will learn from an Advertising Internship
- The impact that effective advertising has on sales, web traffic and clicks
- The difference between commercial and non-commercial advertising
- How to market products and services to a target customer, as well as which media platforms are most effective
- Expertise in creating an advertising campaign from scratch
This Advertising Internships Program can help you to pursue your career in Advertising. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Advertising Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Internship Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Brand Managers are responsible for a company’s public image, products and services. A Brand Management internship is a great opportunity to use what you learnt in your marketing degree and apply it in industry to learn how brand management works across a range of sectors and products. This Brand Manager Internship is the perfect way to start your career in Marketing and Brand Management. Gain 12 weeks of practical experience in a dynamic and experienced Brand Management team.
Brand Manager Internship Responsibilities
- Monitor marketing trends and create content that is aligned with any trends
- Develop a brand management strategy and content plan
- Work with the marketing team to execute campaigns in line with the brand’s image
- Analyse competitor and customer data to identify areas to further improve the brand
What you will learn from your Brand Manager internship
- An understanding of the marketing industry and brand awareness
- Experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing industry
- Learn how to create marketing strategies, based on current data analysis of how the brand is being perceived
- Learn to create an image for a specific brand that aligns with business values
The Brand Management Internship Program can help you to gain skills to become a Junior Brand Manager. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Brand Manager Internship Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Brand Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
The digital and e-commerce world is growing larger and more complex every day. An internship in Digital Marketing will help you to gain first-hand experience in utilising digital marketing strategies. As the Digital Marketing Intern, you will create unique advertising and marketing campaigns using platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Google SEO and SEM. Start your Digital Marketing career today through this Internship!
Digital Marketing Internship Responsibilities
- Develop digital marketing strategies and create web-based content to boost traffic, engagement, and sales
- Monitor engagement on social media and regularly create content to drive traffic to the client’s website
- Manage digital marketing content and update it to align with market trends
- Create visually appealing digital marketing creative campaigns
What you will learn in a Digital Marketing internship
- Experience using social media platforms, as well as other platforms, such as Shopify
- Develop an understanding of how customers interact with online content
- Develop Digital Marketing skills that are in hot demand
- Fine-tune your design skills using Canva to execute creative campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of digital media campaign reporting and KPIs
The Digital Marketing Internships Program will provide you with experience to get your career started in Digital Marketing. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Digital Marketing Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Digital Marketing Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
A career in Marketing offers creativity, innovation, and commercially driven decision making. As the world advances into the technological age, more and more jobs are being created for Marketing students and graduates. We currently have several amazing Marketing Assistant Internships available with leading companies. This type of internship will prepare you for employment in Marketing.
Marketing Assistant Internship Responsibilities
- Create and coordinate Marketing campaigns based on marketing trends and the company’s values
- Create online content for social media and other marketing platforms
- Manage communication with customers, which includes email newsletters and blog posts
- Manage and monitor the company website and create or update content to boost the sales of products and services
- Engage in market research and analyse competitor and customer data
What you will learn from a Marketing Assistant Internship
- An understanding of the Marketing industry and how to create content that engages with customers
- How to create and execute a Marketing plan
- How to analyse and understand market trends and use them to create marketing content that will boost sales and customer engagement
- Confidence to engage with customers and present digital marketing campaigns
- Experience using social media for business purposes, as well as CRM software tools
This exciting Marketing Assistant Internships Program can help kick-start your career as a Junior Marketing Assistant. To be considered, you must be enrolled in our Premium Internship Program (Career Training & Placement fees apply). To learn more about the Marketing Assistant Internships Program, please click the button below to complete a short Careers Assessment and to book your free Marketing Assistant Internships Consultation.
Click Apply to get started.
Key Marketing Tools
What’s Included in the Marketing Internship Program
Are You Eligible for a
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WITH WORK VISA
STUDENTS WITH BRIDGING VISA
AVAILABILITY FOR A MINIMUM OF 3-4 DAYS A WEEK
So how do our
Sales & Marketing Internships work?
First, we create your brand new Marketing Resume and LinkedIn profile and prepare you for your Marketing Internship interview.
Host Company Sourcing
After your Preparation, we contact suitable Marketing firms and arrange interviews.
After your interview, if you and the host company are happy to proceed, you start your Marketing Internship!
Above all, we continue to support you throughout your placement to ensure you are progressing.
Marketing Internships – FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Marketing Internship in Australia
A Marketing Internship is a perfect choice if you want to gain hands-on industry experience. You will gain a broader understanding of the industries that people with Marketing roles operate in plus you will gain real-world experience.
It is also an opportunity to network with other people with Marketing roles and learn from them. During your Internship, you will be able to apply and develop the skills and knowledge that you learnt in university while studying.
If you can arrange 2-3 days from your schedule, you might be able to apply for a part-time Marketing internship. You can also do a full-time Marketing Internship during semester break or the holidays.
There are many types of Marketing roles, so doing an internship will open up a world of job opportunities and possible career pathways in marketing.
As a Marketing graduate and intern, you can specialise in Advertising, Content Creation, Digital Marketing, or Market Research.
The sooner you do your Marketing internship, the better. The best time to do it would be before you graduate, as this will give you the opportunity to use the skills and knowledge that you’ve learnt during university. It also means that you will have industry experience as a graduate and be more prepared for employment.
Yes! Marketing Internships are considered learning experiences. Marketing internships are an opportunity to practice what you study. If you complete a Marketing internship during your course, you can speak to your university about course credit.
Career Success Australia provides Marketing Internships in all areas of Marketing – from social media marketing to market research and advertising.
We coordinate Marketing Internships with companies right around Australia that are keen to offer internships in a range of marketing areas to support their business.
Our Marketing Internships Programs also cover market research, content marketing, search engine marketing, Public Relations, as well as Promotions and Sales.
Marketing Internship Programs are the best way to gain practical Marketing training and experience while you study or when you complete your Marketing degree in Australia.
We work with marketing agencies and marketing departments that offer internships right around Australia.
You can choose to complete your Marketing Internship in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, or Darwin.