Network Administrator Internship
About The Company
Leading IT & Network Systems national company with offices around Australia offering Network Administrator Internships for IT and Telecommunications Graduates. This company specialises in CISCO, VoIP, Cloud Services and Netork Administration Services for clients
Looking for Network Administrator Internship experience? This Network Administrator Internship will give you the experience and skills needed to secure employment in Network Administration.
As a Network Administration Intern, you will work closely with Network Engineers and Network Operations Analysts to set up secure networks. On this Network Administrator Internhips program, you will also provide maintenance and technical support to enterprise customers and their network systems. This is a terrific opportunity for an IT or Network Systems student or graduate to start their Internship in Network Administration.
Network Administrator Internship roles and Responsibilities:
- Configuring, monitoring, and maintaining existing networks and organisational infrastructure
- Ensuring network security and connectivity
- Responding to helpdesk requests and applying specialist skills whilst troubleshooting problems
- Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation
- Creation and maintenance of user accounts, permissions, and passwords
- Installation and maintenance of computer-related hardware, devices, and applications
- Providing end-user training and support
- Liaising with third-party vendors
What will you learn from your Network Administrator Internship?
- Gain practical skills and experience in Network Administration
- Understanding of how complex network systems work, and how to solve technical issues
- Configuring wireless network systems
- CISCO and VoIP technologies
How can you apply for the Network Administrator Internship?
To be considered for this Network Administrator Internship, you need to be a member of the CSA Internship Academy. To learn more about doing an Internship and to book a free Career Counselling and Internships phone consultation, click the button below. Career Training, Mentoring & Internship Program Management fees apply to become a member of the CSA Internship Academy.